New to the Healthy Living Community for JUNE 2022?! Introduce yourself, say hello & meet others who've joined this month too!
New to the Healthy Living Community for "JUNE" 2022?! 🌺 ☀️ 🌴🏊
INTRODUCE YOURSELF, SAY "HELLO", & MEET OTHERS WHO'VE JOINED THIS MONTH TOO!! ~

SAY HELLO, TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF, & WHAT YOUR GOALS ARE FOR THIS MONTH!
My name is Adriana. I'm struggling with new medical problems that are serious, and not all within my control (like through diet and exercise). I'm 57 for a little longer. I am feeling like there's a giant boulder over my head just waiting to squash me like a bug. I'm full of anxiety, and sometimes so much so that it feels like my head is going to pop off my shoulders and fly into space!
Other than that, I am a multimedia artist, and soon to be a postal worker. I'm a dog mom, and the birth mom of 2 adults. I'm an author, poet, and a kickass survivor.
@struggler64
Hello Adriana, welcome to the Healthy Living Community. I'm Ocean the Community Mentor Leader. We are sorry to hear that you have been struggling with your health, physically, mentally and emotionally. Despite these issues I think its great that you are continuing to live your life through the things you enjoy (by being a multimedia artist, a dog mom, children, author, poet, and getting ready to be a postal worker on top of it all!)...
I think that definitely qualifies you as a self-proclaimed "Kick-ass" Survivor! 👍 Just know that we are here to support you here in the Healthy Living Subcom, And please checkout other areas of 7cups as well such as "Anxiety Support" and our "50+ Support"! Again, we are here for you at 7cups to support you in anyway that we can.
Thank you so much for introducing yourself and sharing your story.
Hello I joined today to work on my self and live a healthy way of life my goal for this month is to be consistent with my excercises.
@diligentZebra1382
Hi there.. Welcome to the Healthy Living Subcom! We are glad to have you here, and love that you are working towards taking steps in living a healthier lifestyle for yourself. I'm Ocean the Community Mentor Leader, and we are here to support you in any way that we can. Thank you for introducing your self and for sharing with us. Please reach out to us if you have any questions!