Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one thing you could do for yourself today to be one step closer to living more healthily!

User Profile: gloomySunshine4673
gloomySunshine4673 May 7th, 2024

💓

24
User Profile: HibernatingChestnut
HibernatingChestnut May 7th, 2024

@gloomySunshine4673

i guess sleep .. 😴

User Profile: gloomySunshine4673
gloomySunshine4673 OP May 7th, 2024

You got this ! <3 Sleep is so important!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 8th, 2024

@HibernatingChestnut more sleep from the hibernating chestnut😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 haha! That made me smile😂😂

User Profile: HibernatingChestnut
HibernatingChestnut September 20th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

i just woke up now xD *smiles alongwith* hehe

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 20th, 2024

@HibernatingChestnut 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 20th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I woke up a month ago, just preparing good and toilet roll, ready for the next one😂😂😂😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 20th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 food* and toilet roll "

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Michelh1996
Michelh1996 May 8th, 2024

@gloomySunshine4673 Take the healthier option on my bread... but I find this so hard. 

I can go downstairs and think "I will pick the option without any sugar today". While getting the bread I can already convice myself with all kinds of stupid arguments "I will pick the unhealthy option, but just a little bit". And while making the bread... I overdo it and applay waaayy too much🤦‍♂️ How do I stop myself from doing that? 😅

User Profile: gloomySunshine4673
gloomySunshine4673 OP May 8th, 2024

Hey i recommend entirely reframing this . We do not want you to be afraid of food, sugar,… i would say a good way would be to perhaps add some vegetables to it,..make it more satiating. You got this okay?!

load more
User Profile: lightWater5472
lightWater5472 May 8th, 2024

Eat less take out for lunch during the week.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 8th, 2024

@gloomySunshine4673 🤔🤔🤔 I could probably drink less coffee. But in the other hand, if I wasn't supposed to drink coffee, God wouldn't have made it so tasty🤔🤔 quite the pickle! 🤔🤔😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: Shortasiankid
Shortasiankid May 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 You can always substitute sugar in coffee with xylitol or switch to green tea it has great benefits for health if you want.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 10th, 2024

@Shortasiankid 🙂 ❤ thanks for the tips ❤❤ I don't have sugar in coffee or tea, but I have not tried green tea, thanks sweetie ❤ hugs you tightly ❤

User Profile: Shortasiankid
Shortasiankid May 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 No problem have a great day.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: HealingPuppy
HealingPuppy May 8th, 2024

Getting in schedule

User Profile: Friendnextdoor00
Friendnextdoor00 May 8th, 2024

Workout

User Profile: Shortasiankid
Shortasiankid May 9th, 2024

Self care

User Profile: Ilovechess
Ilovechess May 9th, 2024

Lots of love to myself for at least try to live alone

User Profile: Gettingbettertoday
Gettingbettertoday May 9th, 2024

@gloomySunshine4673

Get more rest. I have had insomnia for months now and it is hard to sleep when i should. 

User Profile: pamharley003
pamharley003 May 9th, 2024

@gloomySunshine4673

one thing i can do is keep doing my exercises given to me by my physical therapist in getting my knee better after surgery 8 weeks ago. I am everyday doing the exercises on both knees and strengthen my arms also. By me doing this I am learning to strengthen not only my body but my mind also.

User Profile: gloomySunshine4673
gloomySunshine4673 OP May 9th, 2024

You got this!!! I wish you a speedy recovery <3!!

load more