Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is the simplest habit I can start today to improve my overall health?

User Profile: ScorpiaD
ScorpiaD May 11th, 2025

I will start:

I will start drinking more water. Hydration affects energy, digestion, focus, and even mood. I try to aim for about 6–8 cups a day, more so if I am active.

10
User Profile: Lemurian51611
Lemurian51611 May 11th, 2025

Honestly? Make your bed.

It makes your bedroom feel cleaner, and it feels more inviting when you enter your bedroom again. This can be a challenge when you're depressed and cannot get out of bed, but doing one small step tends to make things more motivating.

User Profile: sereneStream214
sereneStream214 May 13th, 2025

@ScorpiaD

Stretch .... Especially if you spend any amount of time at a screen during the day. We hold so much tension in our bodies that can worsen as the day goes on and cause pain, stiffness and low energy. Just a few minutes of paying attention to what's tense and doing some gentle stretching can help ease the strain and refresh your focus.

User Profile: Nate715
Nate715 May 13th, 2025

@ScorpiaD

complete all your school tasks and homework for the day so your free to do whatever you want :)


User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy May 23rd, 2025

@ScorpiaD I want to have a good sleep. From last one month my sleep has been really disturbed.

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence May 23rd, 2025

@Creamyyy

I'm sorry friend, I too have had trouble sleeping. I discovered listening to calming classical helps, but I set a timer because I tend to wake up during the night if there's noise.

load more

@ScorpiaD try to do a walk daily atleast for fifteen minutes.

User Profile: Bran88
Bran88 May 23rd, 2025

If you can - adopt a dog 😂 i know it's silly but my dog cured my depression during COVID.

Also, watch your food, personally, after changing some of eating habits I've noticed that I have more energy, my sleep is better.

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence May 23rd, 2025

@Bran88

That's no small thing, curing depression! So glad you overcame such a beast.

load more
User Profile: AbigailListener7Cups
AbigailListener7Cups May 23rd, 2025

drinking water is great!!

User Profile: affectionateShade7072
affectionateShade7072 May 25th, 2025

@ScorpiaD Water is good but i prefer coffee.