Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: LooneyArtimus
LooneyArtimus March 12th, 2019

@Kate 9 on a good night (except for weekends/no school) I have to take melatonin or else I won't get any at all.

User Profile: lifegivesulemons
lifegivesulemons March 12th, 2019

I get around five. I know it's bad but high school years are stressful

User Profile: BeeboIsQueen
BeeboIsQueen March 12th, 2019

i tend to get from 3-6 hours of sleep, but sometimes on weekends, i get up to 12 hours.. not healthy. i do not recommend.

User Profile: Alab89
Alab89 March 12th, 2019

I am blessed to usually get 8 hours of sleep. The problem is when I don

User Profile: MaiMacon
MaiMacon March 12th, 2019

I'm all over the place any where between 3 to 15 hours. And the worst part is I can't tell what the factors are!

User Profile: lotusflower16
lotusflower16 March 12th, 2019

At most I get 8 hours ounce in a blue moon (weekends) but lately it's been from 6 to 7 hours

User Profile: Pageswithinmyheart
Pageswithinmyheart March 12th, 2019

Eight hours mostly smiley

User Profile: TeaGiny
TeaGiny March 12th, 2019

Last night I recieved about 4, and I'd say 4-5 on average. On really bad nights maybe 2 or 3 (or none).

2 replies
User Profile: Niklaus10029
Niklaus10029 March 12th, 2019

@TeaGiny same heresad

User Profile: enlightenedSnow
enlightenedSnow March 12th, 2019

@TeaGiny

I can totally relate. and I can never fall asleep if I try to sleep earlier. it just never works

load more
User Profile: savingsofi
savingsofi March 12th, 2019

5 hours these days...and my sleep schedule is way off...

User Profile: Skitteryhurdle
Skitteryhurdle March 12th, 2019

like 6-12 depending on if I have work or not :')