Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: purpleWriter8176
purpleWriter8176 March 12th, 2019

About 7-8 Hours :)

User Profile: nixmon
nixmon March 12th, 2019

7-8 hrs more or less.

User Profile: nixmon
nixmon March 12th, 2019

7-8hrs more or less.

User Profile: willowgreen22
willowgreen22 March 12th, 2019

2-5, depending on how bad my insomni/anxiety is

User Profile: MieraCurie
MieraCurie March 12th, 2019

8 hours max, 5 hours min 🌼

User Profile: Oceanshell250
Oceanshell250 March 12th, 2019

I usually get 5 to no hours of sleep each night.

User Profile: ViewScenic09
ViewScenic09 March 12th, 2019

Mostly 7-9 hours, including day time nap.

User Profile: wemetbelowstars
wemetbelowstars March 12th, 2019

8 to 9hrs

User Profile: VarisOriese
VarisOriese March 12th, 2019

1-3 hours

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed March 12th, 2019

it changes from day to day: but between 2-6 hours.

Its lamost 3 am ( by the time I am ready for bed will be closer to 4...I have to be up at 6

so tonight shall be a 2 hour night...

and for balace sake, the folloeing day I shall try for a 5-6 hour sleep.

2 replies
User Profile: AMS091015
AMS091015 March 12th, 2019

@blissedNblessed

Do you take anything to help with your sleep or lack thereof?

I also struggle with falling asleep and then staying asleep. Usually only get a few hours sleep a night due to over thinking or my inability to switch off...

1 reply
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed March 13th, 2019

@AMS091015

I do.

Chamolie tea Really works so well for me.

Also, essential oils that I find soft, comfoting and soothing

and a warm bath right before I get into bed

...

also, not being on my phone or having it in my room

I personally like to smuge my room during the day with sage ...gives it a more welcoming vibes

and if i enjoy being in my room - comfy blankets and pillows and a nice atmosphere, i feel more relaxed and able to be calm to sleep.

Meditation also helps before I go to sleep to calm the mental chatter

and writing down a tomorrow's to do list to get it out of my head and not worry about it

and sometimes, doing my 7 cups steps at night to put my day into perspective and the next days intentions set - also helps me.

I hope you find what helps you because I know that not sleeping really sucks!

load more
load more