Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: berryfields2409
berryfields2409 May 7th, 2019

I'm bouncing all over the place.. my fitbit knockoff says that even when I'm sleeping all day I'm not getting that much quality sleep.. I did that last week, but I feel like I'm behind now so I'm trying to stay up.

User Profile: Azzy21
Azzy21 May 22nd, 2019

Still getting 0 hrs of sleep. I havent had sleep for the past few days or week and Im awake all night. Ive tried everything to get sleep but nothing has worked. Feels like Im alone in all of this and no one understands how it feels to not get sleep and being awake all night.

User Profile: Jaeteuk
Jaeteuk May 22nd, 2019

If I'm working a morning shift, I usually only get 5-6 hours.. But if I'm working an evening shift, I can get 6-8 hours~

User Profile: wittyCoco
wittyCoco May 31st, 2019

5-6 on average. On a good day 7-8, but it

User Profile: Butterflee
Butterflee May 31st, 2019

As many as I need

User Profile: YellowAvocadoSmoothie
YellowAvocadoSmoothie September 15th, 2019

I generally get anywhere from 8 to 10 hours of sleep. Sometimes I'll have trouble falling asleep until early morning and I have to get up early which can be horrible and sometimes I will fall asleep at a good time like 10:00 pm or 11:00 pm and wake up really late, like 11:00 am or even later. I try to keep my sleeping schedule neutral though, since your body gets used to certain sleeping patterns and I generally feel more energized if I've gotten 8 to 10 hours of sleep around the same time every night for about a week.