Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: sereneFlower16
sereneFlower16 March 11th, 2019

6-7 hours on weekdays, 9 hours on weekends

User Profile: unknownFrnd4U
unknownFrnd4U March 11th, 2019

Well, I sleep 0-3/4 hours.aI can't sleep at night.may be Its because of insomnia or may be because of my habit of not sleeping for a long period. Don't know. It's not diagnosed.

User Profile: Myshi
Myshi March 11th, 2019

9 - 11hrs. i

User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore March 11th, 2019

6-8 hours/night!

User Profile: greyphantom
greyphantom March 11th, 2019

About 4-6 hours. Depends on how wrecked I am from the day and how strong my insomnia is. But even when I get 6 hours of sleep I never sleep through

March 11th, 2019

Depends where I'm sleeping

User Profile: LostConstellation
LostConstellation March 11th, 2019

About 4-6 hrs if I'm having a good night and around 1-4 if I'm having a bad night. Insomnia is mostly the problem and other times I'm doing homework... and then sometimes I just prefer staying up at night.

User Profile: crymeariver87
crymeariver87 March 11th, 2019

😂😂😂 ah sleep, how I miss thee 😔 my 2 kids (8&4) don't have a regular sleep pattern as the both have special needs. My daughter goes to sleep late and my son wakes early and that includes the weekend 😂

User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl March 11th, 2019

8

User Profile: 7jam7
7jam7 March 11th, 2019

On week days I usually get about 4-5 hours of sleep, but on weekends I get about 8-9 hours of sleep.