Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: Bonnie1042
Bonnie1042 March 11th, 2019

4-6 i need to sleep more! but i can't. It's so hard for me to fall asleep indecision

User Profile: politePrune1507
politePrune1507 March 11th, 2019

Normally I get 30 mins on and off or 4 hours of pure sleep and no more until the day time when I should be doing things which is tough since I

User Profile: Jing2010
Jing2010 March 11th, 2019

I like to get 7 and being diagnosed with and treated for severe sleep apnea has changed my life!

User Profile: compassionateYard7526
compassionateYard7526 March 11th, 2019

My sleep schedule is screwed. It depends on what is going on in my life and my mood. It litterly changes everyday. I don't think it is possible to get an average. I am all over the place in life and sleep.

2 replies
User Profile: Happylivinginkl
Happylivinginkl March 11th, 2019

@compassionateYard7526 I usually get between 6 to 7 hours sleep. Sometimes during that I need to get up for the toilet

User Profile: meownonym0us
meownonym0us March 11th, 2019

@compassionateYard7526

SAME. It's really hard to calculate the amount of sleep I get but it's definitely not a lot. I wake up A LOT. So frustrating.

load more
User Profile: Nansidrew
Nansidrew March 11th, 2019

7 on a good day!

User Profile: AllAloneInHell
AllAloneInHell March 11th, 2019

I'm all over the place, on good nights I get up to 7 or 8. But on bad nights (Which seems to be more common nowadays) I get as little as 4 to none

1 reply
User Profile: lemonzbsour
lemonzbsour March 12th, 2019

I tend to get 7-8 hours on my good nights x

load more
User Profile: MasterOfStormMagic
MasterOfStormMagic March 11th, 2019

I typically get between 6 and 7. I don't sleep well when it's dark because I'm a night owl, and then I have to get up early to go to school.

User Profile: LittleLotte
LittleLotte March 11th, 2019

Unmedicated, about two. With medication, about 6 on a good night.

User Profile: EternalTimeForHappiness
EternalTimeForHappiness March 11th, 2019

It depends, lately around 6 to 8 hours but sometimes it can be 5 to 2 hours.

User Profile: berryfields2409
berryfields2409 March 11th, 2019

5-7