Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: Vanburgh
Vanburgh March 11th, 2019

Roughly about 2 evening time. Then again I can sleep all day. Today I was up at 4pm.

User Profile: meownonym0us
meownonym0us March 11th, 2019

Considering the question asks how many hours of sleep I get AT NIGHT, I would say 0 hours. I didn't go to sleep until about 9am today. My sleep schedule is really screwed up thanks to insomnia. But on average, I would probably say 4-5 hours of sleep per day, if that. sad

1 reply
User Profile: Azzy21
Azzy21 March 12th, 2019

Ive got insomnia as well recently and I know how that feels. Ive been given sleeping tablets by the drs. Without the tablets I dont get sleep at all, Im just awake all night. But when I take the tablets thats when I get sleep. @meownonym0us

load more
User Profile: Watchitburn23
Watchitburn23 March 11th, 2019

4-7.hours........ half of the time it is due to me laying on the bed feeling so lifeless that sleeping seems pointless...

It wildly varies, Without medication, I was lucky to get 5 hours of sleep with vivid dreams. Now with heavy medication, it varies from anywhere in 8 hours to 16. Nothing seems to rest in the medium.

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 12th, 2019

I never had a continous sleep for a year plus.

Usually in blocks of 1-2 hour max only.

Sleep from 8-10pm+ onwards to morning 3-5am+ usually.

User Profile: sabbymoo
sabbymoo March 12th, 2019

I'm lucky if I can even get 6 hours of sleep :( school has taken over my life aha

User Profile: WalkWithElias
WalkWithElias March 12th, 2019

Anything from 6 to 10 hrs depending on my schedule or how well I tend to sleep

User Profile: oliveBirch3786
oliveBirch3786 March 12th, 2019

I sleep about 10 hours in three days #thatcollegelife

User Profile: MrsJCares
MrsJCares March 12th, 2019

4, 5-6 on a good day

User Profile: Justanothergirl395748393
Justanothergirl395748393 March 12th, 2019

2-3 hours of sleep a night