the last one i remember was about being in the forest and seeing different creatures. my favorite one was a rabbit-deer with plants growing from its back
First I was at school talking to a teacher about a project I wanted to do and it was really awkward because I should really have been asking the psych teacher (not the bio teacher) and I got it all mixed up. Then I went up to the math wing, but on the stairs there were no railings or anything, and upstairs everything was just hanging from platforms, with no ledges or things to prevent people from falling off. So everyone was sitting on the ground instead of in chairs because in chairs they could have fallen off, and they were safer sitting on the ground. Then I'm outside, and a shack near the school (which isn't there in real life) is burning. Not big flames, though, just smoldering, so people don't think it's a big deal. I get on this flying thing that's like a zipline but without the rope, so you can go wherever you want. I fly over the fire to check it out and see how bad it is and nearly get burned from the hot air above it and the sparks (aka the fire is bad). Then the fire department shows up, puts the fire out a little, and leaves. I'm watching from a distance as my dad and brother try to put it out and investigate. My dad has his back to the fire and suddenly the flames leap onto a different part of the shack, right behind his left sholder, almost burning him. I yell out at him and he barely gets away in time. Then the fire gets a lot worse and starts spreading. I go back into the school to call the fire department to come back, but there's a power outage and phones aren't working. Then I woke up.
I don't understand why so many of my nightmares are about fire.
Meeting JackSepticEye at PAX East
I had a dream I got into an Elevator. There was a un-marked button below basement. I pushed it, and started traveling down hundreds of feet at high speed. When it stopped and the door opened- there was a Huge underground futuristic City!
@ChromeLotus
Cool!
I dreamt I worked at my old job again but found out I wouldn't be getting payed so I ditched
I was on a sick game show almost like Survivor or Total Drama Island or something like that and I was told to go into an unauthorized area and recieve some treasure. No one said what specific treasure it was, but before I could get any information, I was pushed into the cave and locked inside. It was cold and dark,pitch black,then I remember a spotlight being shown on me.I took a look around and there were curtains and ahead of me there was a crowd of staring, judging, hateful eyes.I was on a stage in front of who knows how many beings.I didn't know what to do.I stood frozen in fear as my stage fright and social anxiety kicked in.I heard laughter.I looked down at myself.I was an abomination,a freakshow.A freakshow locked in a cage on stage in the spotlight, everyone was laughing.I couldn't move.I couldn't even speak.I heard a lot of horrible things about me.I wanted to escape,to run away.I curled up into a ball and I cried.I cried until the stage broke under my feet.I was then falling,falling deeper and deeper into a seemingly endless abyss.then I landed back in the cave.but I felt a severe stinging pain.my legs were snapped and disheveled.I saw a small knife and heard a voice telling me to do it.cut again.cut deeper.past the bone.and don't stop at just the limbs.so I did.I cut my limbs completely off,but then the voice took over.It stabbed me.Over and over and over.Until I stopped breathing.I awoke in heaven, crying in my bf's arms.
@oliveCamp4508
I hope that's not a dream you have often. *offers hugs* Many of us feel like freaks now and then...depression making it more so sometimes.
@CoinFountain sometimes it reoccurs...not the same way, but the same concept...always feeling like I'm the odd one out...a monster compared to the world...*hugs back*
Had a nightmare about being attacked...same dream...same person. Wish not to have it anymore.
@LostButNotFound
I posted some tips in the sleep well forum section on how to induce lucid dreaming. If you are successfully made aware that it's a dream you can potentially gain more of a feeling of control over them.
A dream where I was in a ship and a storm suddenly starts rocking it violently. The captain of the ship then yells for someone to tell him where the compass is pointing at. Out of everyone of the crew I go take a look and I see that it's stuck pointing toward west. (From my knowledge, compasses always points north) So anyway I tell the captain what I see and then the ship stops rocking and the captain comes in to examine the compass and starts writing stuff down on paper. He then makes a comment gesturing toward the wall of the room we are in, saying something like "we should consider ourselves lucky" and I see a huge crack on the wall. My attention then goes to the window and it looks like we are New York for whatever reason. Though we aren't docked in a harbor because i don't see any ships around us and I see a random New York street. I wake up after that. I'm sure I've had other dreams after this one but this is the most vivid dream I've had in the past couple weeks.
I legitimately forgot that dreams existed.
That's how long it's been since I've had one, or at least woke up remembering having one.
My most recent dream was about shooting up my school.
