Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

298
User Profile: generousLand1234
generousLand1234 July 12th, 2018

Talking with someone about what's on my mind. This ensures that I don't have to worry about it when I'm lying in bed.

User Profile: LittleBirb95
LittleBirb95 July 12th, 2018

Doing an activity during the day.

User Profile: xVampQueenXx
xVampQueenXx July 12th, 2018

Nothing... I hardly sleep. The more depressed I get, the worse my insomnia gets. It's quite lovely...

User Profile: Haylstorm666
Haylstorm666 July 12th, 2018

Hearing goodnight from my boyfriend, knowing he will be there the next day

User Profile: notqshy
notqshy July 12th, 2018

1. cry yourself to sleep

2. have a good laugh before bed (I usually turn to some Shane Dawson videos for this.)

3. listen to Cage The Elephant

User Profile: emmaseahmy
emmaseahmy July 12th, 2018

Listening to sounds of the oceans waves before I go to sleep.

User Profile: Jreal1992
Jreal1992 July 12th, 2018

Being productive during the day.

User Profile: BrokenHearted2018
BrokenHearted2018 July 12th, 2018

Having my husband to cuddle up to at night. Knowing he's here next to me is the best feeling in the world. I feel safe, warm, and loved in his arms.

User Profile: determinedPear4365
determinedPear4365 July 12th, 2018

Listening to thunder storms helps a bit

User Profile: SaleemF
SaleemF July 12th, 2018

Listening to rain/storms on my phone if it isnt happening outside for real. That or relaxing music (sometimes both). Really eases me down as I have trouble sleeping since forever, but the sound of rain or a thunderstorm has always put me in a state of immediate comfort.