Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

298
User Profile: totallydepressed
totallydepressed July 12th, 2018

Eating, its the only way I know how to expressmyself!! sad

User Profile: itsallgoodheretoo
itsallgoodheretoo July 12th, 2018

Luck 😊 I've slept pretty well for most of my life. Shift work, life stress and hormones have made it a little more variable. Can't complain over all in the big picture though, really.

User Profile: affableAcres1508
affableAcres1508 July 13th, 2018

A nice dose of Benadryl.

User Profile: cheljade
cheljade July 13th, 2018

Having my salt lamp on and hearing my cat purr next to me

User Profile: Dlucero1970
Dlucero1970 July 13th, 2018

Its rare that I ever get a good nights sleep. But when I do, its usually because Ive done some type of workout during the day and praying helps too.

User Profile: vientogray
vientogray July 13th, 2018

No phone or TV before going to bed

User Profile: ItsWitch
ItsWitch July 13th, 2018

Some cigs and beer i think

User Profile: passionateJar5367
passionateJar5367 July 13th, 2018

sleeping next to my girlfriend. just having her there makes me feel so secure. i always sleep better when she is joining me.

User Profile: Slb789
Slb789 July 13th, 2018

Having my dog or both dogs in the bed.

User Profile: secretGrapes2032
secretGrapes2032 July 13th, 2018

Making sure Im physically exhausted and then do some reading.