Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

298
User Profile: IridescentHeart
IridescentHeart December 7th, 2016

If I listen to videos that help you fall asleep on YouTube. I go to bed earlier than when I want to so I can fall asleep at the time I need to. I can't fall asleep quickly

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 December 7th, 2016

@Laura .... One thing that "ensures" a good night's sleep for me is - well two things ...

1. a cool temperature in my bedroom and

2. several layers of sheets/blankets so that I may snuggle in or kick off layers as necessary.

Bonus: Just this week I put my flannel sheets on - first time this season :)

User Profile: Sabrinarosli
Sabrinarosli December 7th, 2016

A cool bedroom, a duvet or comforter, socks, and putting on one lecture videos or TedTalks videos listen to it and went to sleep, as sound as a baby.

User Profile: 8marigold8
8marigold8 December 7th, 2016

music, my stuffed animal, and tons of blankets

December 7th, 2016

A good dinner and less stress can ensure me its going to be a good night seep smiley

User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 December 7th, 2016

When I get ready for bed really slowly when I'm feeling content

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService December 7th, 2016

As an insomiac, this is the million dollar question. I got fired from a jolb recently in part because I couldn't wake up early enough to go to work because of insomnia.

I guess if I had to pinpoint the answer: Success. When I succeed at something the previous day, I sleep much easier at night.

Also, writing really helps. It helps clear my mind of the garbage that stirs around and keeps me awake.

User Profile: brightCar3608
brightCar3608 December 7th, 2016

I use an app that has meditations that help you fall asleep. This has been the best thing ever for me!

User Profile: Shanti41
Shanti41 December 7th, 2016

@brightCar3608 what is the name of the app? :)

User Profile: brightCar3608
brightCar3608 December 7th, 2016

@Shanti41. It is called "insight timer" on iPhone. I LOVE it!!!!

load more
load more
User Profile: sunnyTortoise1881
sunnyTortoise1881 December 7th, 2016

I literally bought a baby sound machine that helps infants sleep I love the ocean sounds

User Profile: Introvert45
Introvert45 December 7th, 2016

Going to the gym before going home for the night