Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

298
User Profile: purplegreen7890
purplegreen7890 December 7th, 2016

I sleep with as many blankets as I can because the weight of them helps with my anxiety.

User Profile: SadMe70
SadMe70 December 7th, 2016

@purplegreen7890 I just read an article last week about doing that. So it does help?

User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 December 8th, 2016

@SadMe70 It helps for me. It makes me feel comforted and secure, and I know exactly where I am.

User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit December 9th, 2016

@lovingBanana5204 Thanks for the idea! I tried this unknowingly (3 blankets on now) and it HAS helped, I didn't realize it until reading. I need to add more hehe

User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 December 11th, 2016

@singercrystalspirit You're welcome! I'm glad it has helped! I didn't realize how much I needed the weight (not just warmpth) of the blankets until I tried sleeping in my brother's bed and could not sleep despite being warm. The blanket was just not heavy enough!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MiryanPT
MiryanPT December 8th, 2016

@purplegreen7890 i will try that, thanks!

User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 December 8th, 2016

@MiryanPT Great! I hope it helps you! :)

load more
User Profile: Chay22
Chay22 July 12th, 2018

@purplegreen7890

I do too, there's science behind its benefits, we use them in the classroom for students who are anxious!

load more
User Profile: Sasher
Sasher December 7th, 2016

I get a good night sleep after an evening swim and a hot shower.

User Profile: Roza54
Roza54 December 7th, 2016

Sleeping pills!

User Profile: FantasyChapters
FantasyChapters December 7th, 2016

When there is no sound and no lights to distract me. I get distracted so quickly xD

User Profile: thoughtfulTriangle4746
thoughtfulTriangle4746 December 7th, 2016

Exercise - something that gets me to move my body during the day.

User Profile: powerfulBranch1515
powerfulBranch1515 December 7th, 2016

Exercise early in the morning helps me sleep better at night. It also helps with the anxiety and depression throughout the day. I know this but still can't drag myself out of bed early enough to do it.

User Profile: Kaw529
Kaw529 December 7th, 2016

Reading a book 📚, sipping some tea and having a fire 🔥

December 7th, 2016

Usually I try to exercise during the day and keep some personal time at the end of the day to watch a good tv show. Something positive, without any drama and that I truly love. Closing all lights in the house a few hours before going to bed help as well.

User Profile: robokitty
robokitty December 7th, 2016

A fat ass bong hit.

User Profile: cmc2597
cmc2597 December 7th, 2016

listening to music beforehand