Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

298
User Profile: RosyOctopus
RosyOctopus December 8th, 2016

Nothing. Been trying for 20 years and I find that some nights, even if I go through all my tried-and-true methods (exercise, tea, music, relaxing book) I will have a miserable night of wakefulness. There's nothing that works reliably.

User Profile: librathelexi
librathelexi December 8th, 2016

Listening to the sound of the rain. Especially when its pouring outside!

User Profile: Fallingapart2630
Fallingapart2630 December 8th, 2016

Definitely listening to music but j still have a hard time sleeping I'm a night owl 🙄😂

User Profile: simplyJan
simplyJan December 8th, 2016

Instrumental music and a good book :) a cup of hot cocoa with milk is a big bonus

User Profile: BayekWolf
BayekWolf July 12th, 2018

@simplyJan

I no longer feel guilty about my cup of cocoa before bed 😎

load more
User Profile: Brianna245
Brianna245 December 8th, 2016

A hot shower and then a funny movie

User Profile: KevinBoBevin
KevinBoBevin December 8th, 2016

Turning off all the lights and laying to the left, then turning to the right after a few minutes. There can be no lights on, it must be complete darkness.

User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 December 8th, 2016

I have stuffed bears. It's embearessing but they just help me sleep.

User Profile: SoulSupporter102
SoulSupporter102 December 8th, 2016

In the winter I have a cup of tea, Then check my Facebook etc.... lol

User Profile: Rosypink93
Rosypink93 December 8th, 2016

Knowing i have everything taken care of but lately all i have been able to do is work just to get it over with

User Profile: Ukiehippie
Ukiehippie December 8th, 2016

Reading, counting sheep, and 4 square breathing