Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

298
User Profile: amusingHuman5441
amusingHuman5441 December 8th, 2016

Working out in the day, or at least walking, and meditating right before going to bed

User Profile: Reyy
Reyy January 21st, 2017

@amusingHuman5441

I meditate right before bed too! I find that it really allows me to get my brain to slow down and be fully prepared for sleep :)

load more
User Profile: SamanthaLikesHats
SamanthaLikesHats December 8th, 2016

Watching a few vids in YouTube, and if I want to listen to some music while I'm trying to sleep. YouTube shuts up my brain and music distracts me so that I hopefully fall asleep. Half the time I'm a hopeless cause

User Profile: SmallChild13
SmallChild13 July 10th, 2018

@SamanthaLikesHats

I do that, too. Part of it is also because I can't sleep, so I might as well amuse myself with something. I usually end up passing out while a video is playing.

load more
User Profile: serendipityforever
serendipityforever December 8th, 2016

Physical exertion. Of around half an hour to one hour in the evening. Be it by walking or cycling.

December 8th, 2016

Listening to the Doctor Who soundtrack to clear my head as I sleep

User Profile: Reyy
Reyy February 2nd, 2017

@TogetherOrNotAtAll

Awesome! A a fellow Doctor Who fan, the intro theme literally just popped into my head! :D

load more
User Profile: Avaray
Avaray December 8th, 2016

My pax medication sad

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer December 8th, 2016

A good shower, a clean room, darkness, an absence of noise and other disturbances, a clear mind, and getting off my phone a good block of time before I want to go to bed.

User Profile: Packita
Packita December 8th, 2016

I go to my happy place. The one I created and named Dreamworld. Makes me fall asleep in seconds because I feel so good and relaxed and happy there. I wish I could live there always.

User Profile: MiryanPT
MiryanPT December 8th, 2016

@Packita me too :) i know the feeling

load more
User Profile: hardworkingApple2356
hardworkingApple2356 December 8th, 2016

Usually hard for me to sleep I try listening to thunder storms or rain Forest sounds from YouTube and when that fails ambien

User Profile: BabyKittie13
BabyKittie13 December 8th, 2016

What normally puts me out is laying on my best friends chest and hearing his heartbeat. We normally watch tv, or he pulls up instagram, and sooner or later I'm snoring against his chest.

User Profile: CrochetCat
CrochetCat December 9th, 2016

Having a evening routine. Brush my teeth. Wash my face. Put lotion on my dry winter skin. I take my glasses off. Spray my pillows with lavender. Crawling to bed nicely made bed. And make sure all the lights are off in my fan is running.

One major thing is going to bed at the around same time every night. Gives your body a nice rhythm.