Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN MAY 21st -May 22nd 2022

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean May 21st, 2022

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN MAY 21st, 2022

HEY EVERYONE~


**WELCOME To Our End of the week "WEEKLY" HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN~

**If you aren't a member yet Please "JOIN" the Healthy Living Community Here!!

⭐️FEEL FREE TO ANSWER ANY OR ALL QUESTIONS! Or Simply tell us about yourself and how you've been doing! Feel free to share or Vent about your week~


**MAY IS "MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH"~

CHECK OUT 7CUPS MENTAL HEALTH "MASTERPOST" HERE~ For weekly themes & events. ~


**How have you been doing and feeling this week?

**How has your week been going for you?...With May being Mental health awareness month, What was something positive that you did for your Mental Health this week, or that made you feel good?!

**We have ONE more Full week left for the month of May... How have you been doing overall so far this month? How are you doing with any goals you've set for yourself.?

**JUST FOR FUN: ...What are your Weekend Plans ahead?

**What were your "Highlights Or Struggles" this past week?... How were you able to work through your challenges?!

**What would "YOU" Like to talk about or share with us this week?! WE want to hear from YOU!


_1653104105.image.png _1653104119.image.png

Healthy Living Team Leaders: @PoliteOcean @DonaldDraper @whenitsdarklookforstars @vivelespatates @HopieRemi @KACOSMIC @emotionalTalker2260

@DonaldDraper @EmotionalTalker2260 @HopieRemi @vivelespatates @whenitsdarklookforstars @Regmo @777Bre777 @affectionateCat9553 @AffyAvo @AveryLove @Bre4Me @BrookieLou96 @bubbleOcean2604 @Caringmama2022 @CarolineEmily01 @Chevy81 @CyclingThroughLife @Dallady @determinedCat7367 @diamondintheROUGH2022 @ForeverRed @GoldenNest2727 @Mellietronx @nordurnStar @ouiCherie @PandaHelp000 @positiveRiver9935 @Rebekahwriter13 @selflessSpruce1515 @SilverSeastar @Spectaculaur @Tzivia @willingNorth9642 @sweetrosa1987 @calmsoulmeet @ThoughtfulBlossom

**AND ANY & ALL "NEWBIES" THAT WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US!

30
User Profile: Bre4Me
Bre4Me May 22nd, 2022

I took a break from here for a bit but I'm going to chime in this week :)

**How have you been doing and feeling this week?

It's been a good week. There's a lot going on with moving and school and trying to find a job but I tend to do better when I'm busy.

**How has your week been going for you?...With May being Mental health awareness month, What was something positive that you did for your Mental Health this week, or that made you feel good?!

I just spent 20 minutes journaling - my last entry before this was in March. It felt good and I hope to do it more frequently but I come and go with it.

**We have ONE more Full week left for the month of May... How have you been doing overall so far this month? How are you doing with any goals you've set for yourself.?

I haven't set any goals for the month but I do have big ones for next month so I'm thinking that it's a good thing this month was somewhat light.

**JUST FOR FUN: ...What are your Weekend Plans ahead?

My son is at work today and I'm home alone. I'm going to chill and get some stuff done online.

**What were your "Highlights Or Struggles" this past week?... How were you able to work through your challenges?!

For some reason I've had a short temper lately. When someone starts in on me it unravels fast. I need to talk to my therapist tomorrow and try to figure this out because I hate being like this. Whether it's because I've been handed a few new health diagnoses or I'm feeling stressed I don't know but it's not me.

2 replies
User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove May 22nd, 2022

@Bre4Me hi hi ! good to see you back.

im very glad to hear this week has been treating you well and that youve been busy in a nice way. journaling is such an amazing habit , and its great you were able to reconnect with it. i hope you had a great time chilling this weekend and relaxing a little.

i can understand that having to deal with a short temper would be exhausting, however i find it great that you are so reflective of yourself as this is always one of the most important steps. we all have weaknesses and "toxic" habits. i hope you can find some things that help you deal with the emotions that arise in such situations? <3

thank you for sharing!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 24th, 2022

@Bre4Me

Great to see you back Bre.... I was like you and took a much needed mental health break myself. And I agree with @AveryLove above in all their replies to you!

I do hope to see you "chiming" in again more often with us. I was wondering how things were going with both your move and the medical issues you were dealing with?

Hope to hear from you again soon, and we appreciate you checking in again with us and keeping us up to date on how things have been going for you. Please continue to let us know how you are doing.

load more