Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN NOVEMBER 23RD, 2019

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean November 23rd, 2019

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN NOVEMBER 23rd , 2019

HEY EVERYONE!

**WELCOME To Our End of the week "WEEKLY" HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN~...

**If you aren't a member yet, Please "JOIN" the Healthy Living Community Here!! **

**Hey there everyone~ How has the week been going for you?!

**We are about to enter the last week of November! What is your greatest Highlight of the past month? What are you most proud of?

**Many are about to Celebrate THANKSGIVING in the coming week ahead! What are you plans for this day? What are your normal preparations leading up to this day? What things do you normally do to celebrate? What are you looking forward to about it the "Most"?!

**What have been your "Highlights" Or "Struggles" over this past week?

**What are your weekend Plans?

**What would "YOU" like to talk about or share with us?! WE want to hear from "YOU"~ yes

Image result for Thanksgiving images" Image result for Thanksgiving images"

@Vivelespatates @YoursTrulyBen @StanDaMan78 @ AffyAvo @sail46 @MellieTronx @lovingbanana5204 @Cloudysummer @AveryLove @Regmo7 @Rebekahwriter13 @baylinAnderson123 @lavenderpeach1107 @Zulegirl @ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp @GrowingGinkgo8847 @niceDaisy36 @888Butterfly888 l @philosophicalperson8202 @Consciousawakening @politeTangerine7243 @MoreThanAConqueror18 @DudeWheresMyZip @ruffneckred @ElizaJ @diplomaticconfucious @reliablebutoftenforgotten @ShareASmile2014 @bubbleChestnut3363 @estompe55 @HaileTruci @Keola @berryfields2409 @GhostlyLilian @HobbitsandElves @heartfulSong1012 @dynamicHemlock1736 @enthusiasticSpruce8104 @straightforwardWatermelon9084 @PrincessofHyrule @Oliversoul @condrespaoils @philosophicalLemon5177 @LilyBlossom21 @optimisticDay6856 @Rawnm @betterchoices @LK1007 @Dondy154 @gibberishgiraffe77 @intellectual5402 @yellowLand3941

31
User Profile: StanDaMan78
StanDaMan78 November 27th, 2019

@PoliteOcean

**Hey there everyone~ How has the week been going for you?! It's been well!

**We are about to enter the last week of November! What is your greatest Highlight of the past month? What are you most proud of? I'm proud that I'm working hard and somewhat able to balance homework, clubs, and time with friends.

**Many are about to Celebrate THANKSGIVING in the coming week ahead! What are you plans for this day? What are your normal preparations leading up to this day? What things do you normally do to celebrate? What are you looking forward to about it the "Most"?! I plan to eat a large meal but I look most forward to black Friday.

**What have been your "Highlights" Or "Struggles" over this past week? Well, I've been sleeping past the alarm this past week and late to school frequently. I'm literally trying out everything to fix it. One reason I'm oversleeping is because of school. I'm trying to organize my time a lot more efficiently.

**What are your weekend Plans? I don't live with my parents anymore but I'm visiting them over Thanksgiving break so that's a bonus.

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP November 30th, 2019

@StanDaMan78

Hey there

Thats great for you that things are going well, and that you are able to continue to keep things "balanced" in your life!

Sounds like you had a great meal to look forward to on Thanksgiving?! Did you enjoy?! How was your Black Friday? Did you do any shopping? If so, what did you get?!

Sorry to hear that you have been finding yourself getting to school late recently!surprisefrown... I hope that your quest to organinze your time more efficiently pays off for you soon and that those circumstances change!

I hope that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday with your parents. Thanks for checking in. Its nice to see you here this week.

load more