Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN NOVEMBER 3RD, 2018

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean November 3rd, 2018

HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN NOVEMBER 3RD, 2018

HEY EVERYONE!
WELCOME To Our End of the week "WEEKLY" HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN~.... This is our "FIRST" Check-in of the Month!

Today is the last day of the Annual "2018" BREAST CANCER AWARENESS & FALL EVENT!.. A chance to do something for your "own" health as well showing support for a great cause!..You will also earn "Two" badges~ If you would still like to participate in this event, you can read the details here... . PARTICIPATE HERE....... If you would like to POST YOUR RESULTS, Please see POST RESULTS HERE

**How has everyone's week been?!

**This is our "FIRST" Check-in for the month of NOVEMBER already! What are you looking forward to in the New Month ahead?!

**What are some positive things that happened for you this past week? What are you grateful for?

**What things are you looking to accomplish over the New Month ahead? What plans do you have to do so?

**What have been your "highlights" this past week? What are your weekend plans?

**What things would YOU like to talk about or share with us?! WE want to hear from YOU!! smiley

Image result for welcome november

@Vivelespatates @RainyLeaves @Elle22 @Terrytee @rebecca947 @YoursTrulyBen @Saranova @BridgetAileen @AffyAvo @Sadme70 @Moj @sail46 @JLantern @Zeraphim @mimameid @MellieTronx @lovingbanana5204 @Essdee @DragonFaerie @Cloudysummer @888Butterfly888 @inventiveWheel @DavidMatt @bubbleChestnut3363 @mm13 @SwampWitch @strugglingmegan @Ravenclaw7 @philosophicalperson8202 @Consciousawakening @orangeOwl1462 @AlluraRae @Rebekahwriter13 @politeTangerine7243 @Dancersoul @MoreThanAConqueror18 @MelanieDaniels63 @MattRainbow @PurpleNina @DudeWheresMyZip @ruffneckred @ElizaJ @diplomaticconfucious @Indistinctaurora@reliablebutoftenforgotten @ShareASmile2014 @bubbleChestnut3363 @oakhenge @estompe55 @SeaSlytherin @EnthusiasticBeach @happyduckie @Regmo7 @Keola @HaileTruci

**ANY & ALL "NEWBIES" ARE WELCOME TO SHARE!!**

37
User Profile: Helping2findaway
Helping2findaway November 9th, 2018

-- How has everyone's week been?! My week us going well so far.

**This is our "FIRST" Check-in for the month of NOVEMBER already! What are you looking forward to in the New Month ahead?! - i am hoping to continue developing my knowledge in a new trade i am learning.

**What are some positive things that happened for you this past week? What are you grateful for? I am grateful for my family.

**What things are you looking to accomplish over the New Month ahead? What plans do you have to do so? spending less time on FB and more on matters i sould.

**What have been your "highlights" this past week? What are your weekend plans? I got a bit of work done.

**What things would YOU like to talk about or share with us?! WE want to hear from YOU!! I would like to encourage all your readers to hold on and believe in themselves regardless of how challenging their journey becomes. Dont give up.!

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP November 9th, 2018

@MissA22

Awesome check-in MissA22!

Sounds like you had a pretty positive week with everything!... And thank you as well for taking the time to leave a positive message as well for everyone here that is on their healthy living journey!

Continue to keep up the great work, and check back and let us know how things are going for you!

load more
User Profile: MusicCandy
MusicCandy November 9th, 2018

I took a 4 1/2 ,mile hike today along the river/woodlands

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP November 9th, 2018

@MusicCandy

Awesome work Music! Way to go! Keep up the great work and continue to check back and let us know how things are going for you!

load more
User Profile: bongofbobledore
bongofbobledore November 9th, 2018

CHECKED IN!

User Profile: resourcefulPapaya2414
resourcefulPapaya2414 November 9th, 2018

Hi there. I'm just looking for some support for getting back on the healthy living bandwagon. I lost 30lbs about 5 years ago and put all of it back on over the last year.

I want to be healthy but I also want my husband to see me as being beautiful again.

😘❤💖🍇🍉🍒🥑🥥🍞🍟🍪🍯

User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 November 9th, 2018

My week has been well so far! This month, I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving with my family and the break off of classes. Some positive things that happened so far would probably be going to French Club and tutoring math smiley This month, I hope to accomplish some better grades. This weekend, I'm going to go shopping at outlet malls with my sister laugh

User Profile: malena292
malena292 November 9th, 2018

This weeks is going fine for now. I've been working, listening to music & watching TV shows (those are 2 things I leve to do) and just trying to enjoy life

User Profile: Rainyday24
Rainyday24 November 10th, 2018

My week has been good. I don't know, hopefully for everyone to stay safe in the holiday season. This week i got some good grades on diffrent things for my school. I am grateful to be able to spend my time helping others here on 7cups. I am looking to accomplish mt goal of getting all a in my school. I plan to work hard and get to my goal.

I hope evryone has a good and safe holiday these upcoming weeks.

Have a good day :)

User Profile: strawberryApple83
strawberryApple83 November 10th, 2018

start a journal