Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Weekly Healthy Living Check-In October 3rd, 2026

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean 1 day ago

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN OCTOBER 3RD, 2026

HEY EVERYONE~



⭐WELCOME To Our End of the week "WEEKLY" HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN~ This is our FIRST Check-in for "OCTOBER"!~🍁🎃


⭐FEEL FREE TO RESPOND TO "ANY OR ALL" QUESTIONS!~ Or... Simply tell us about yourself & how you've been doing!... Feel free to share your week with us!... Or tell us about your personal Wellness journey. We are here to support you!



🍁 Hey all~ Welcome to the Weekend & Welcome to "OCTOBER"!~... How did your week go for you?


🎃 This is our "FIRST" Check-in for the Month of "OCTOBER"!.. As we enter this 10th Chapter of the year, It's one of my favorites!...~ What is "your" favorite part about this Month?... And what is something that you are personally looking forwards to this Month?


🍁 On "October 10th" we will recognize "World Mental Health Day"... In What ways Could you or Will you place Focus specifically on your Mental Health & Wellness this Month ahead?...


🎃 JUST FOR FUN:  It's Officially "OCTOBER"!~.. What are Your personal thoughts on "PUMPKIN SPICE", (Love it or Leave it)?!


🍁 What were your "Highlights or Struggles" of the week?... How were you able to work through Challenges in a Healthy Way?!


🎃 What is something else that "YOU" want to Talk about, Add, Or Share with us this week?!... We want to hear from YOU~  

image_1790991011.png


 Healthy Living Team & Leaders: @PoliteOcean @vivelespatates

 @vivelespatates @Regmo @purpleTree4652 @CyclingThroughLife @exuberantBanana3431 @InsightfulPhoenix @nordurnStar @Rebekahwriter13 @calmsoulmeet @sweetrosa1987  @AffyAvo @Caringmama2022 @CarolineEmily01 @determinedCat7367 @diamondintheROUGH2022 @GoldenNest2727 @selflessSpruce1515 @SilverSeastar @Spectaculaur @BestMaple2045 @determinedNest6866 @HipsterChic @DestinyM2026 @charmingSky597 @GreenFairie @WayJay @orangeHuman868 @lilCatNamedVenus @cal1860 @Mya000 @daydreammemories @courageousField2151 @2Ears2Hear @bubblingPresence2474 @TheListenerPK1122 @Ailuraphilelove8tear9 @Ava47 

**AND ANY & ALL THAT WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US~

9
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP 1 day ago

🎃 This week has been mostly well overall.. Last weekend I switched things up a bit & started of my Saturday morning with an early morning Bootcamp Class at my gym.... On Sunday I had my regular Zumba class, & got in an afternoon walk afterwards with loved ones... Basically outside of a few small errands, the weekend was a quieter one & I took each day as it came with some rest & selfcare time in between.~


🍁 This past week as the week began, it was back to my typical schedule & routines... (And while I'm totally a "Summer girl", I do LOVE that its "OCTOBER")~ Outside of the Summer months, it's one of my Favorites!... The weather is still on the warm side here as it typically is in October. And still continuing to get that outdoor time & enjoying the weather (with a little less humidity)!.. I kept up with my workouts & hydration goals this week, & Sleep goals were much better as I continue to work on that.. I also got up my Autumn & Halloween decorations this week, which puts me in the mood for the season ahead~ Looking forward to various things & Events throughout this Month, as well as keeping up with my Personal goals best I can... 


🎃 This weekend ahead will be the First of various October Events & activities ahead here.. There will be Two Autumn Festivals on Saturday & I have an Event on Sunday afternoon... But intentions are to start off each day with my Zumba classes...  And I'm looking forwards to time with family, some Autumn treats, & maybe a Scary-Movie night before starting off a new week ahead~`

HAPPY WEEKEND~

@PoliteOcean Here is how my past week went. Going back a week ago on Saturday I shaved, which is a total victory. I worked on updating my prayer list throughout the week. It's going slow because I'm doing it by hand. After much aggravation, I finally found a supplement to help with electrolyte balance. Monday I spent 30 minutes on the phone with Amazon and still didn't get anything done. My new statistics book arrived. I started to read "1984" by George Orwell. I read it before but I decided to read it again. I got a $19 a month increase in my SNAP benefits. Thursday I went to go see my doctor. My BP is 119/72. She also wants me to get a blood test to check my lipids and CMP. I compiled a list of 14 German Literature books. I'm very happy and excited about it. Friday I canceled on my caretaker because I wasn't feeling up to it. For this upcoming week I have a massage scheduled for Wednesday. 

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP 1 day ago

@exuberantBanana3431


Hey there… Sounds like you’ve had a productive week with things. From shaving, updating your prayer list, & finding a supplement that you’re currently satisfied with. As well as delving into your new book…. And a $19 increase is a good adjustment when you really need it… It also Looks like your BP is at a good number. And hopefully you’ll find out your other results soon after if you’re going to get the other recommended bloodwork completed. As that’s definitely important to have a comparison of annually. Also good for you on being able to get your book list compiled. It’s a good feeling when we accomplish a task. As far as canceling on your caretaker, If they weren’t needed that day then it makes sense.. When you mention your massages I always tell myself to get one scheduled somewhere soon! And I’ve out it off forever… Maybe this will be the month I finally get one too?... I feel we have to have the right ones though? I think a masseuse that we feel comfortable enough with can make all the difference in how much we enjoy as well as benefit from It? I know that getting a good massage can do wonders for our wellbeing. Thanks for sharing your week with us and continue to keep us updated. 

load more
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 21 hours ago

@PoliteOcean

Enjoying this short season of fall; it passes so quickly.

FWOQRPc2.gif

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP 19 hours ago

@caringShoulder1357

Yeah I suppose it definitely does?! Enjoy the season! And thank you for sharing with us 🍁🎃🍂

KGqRw7un.gif

load more
User Profile: CyclingThroughLife
CyclingThroughLife 20 hours ago

Hey all~ Welcome to the Weekend & Welcome to "OCTOBER"!~... How did your week go for you?

This week went per usual....status quo.....my favorite way for things to go....

🎃 This is our "FIRST" Check-in for the Month of "OCTOBER"!.. As we enter this 10th Chapter of the year, It's one of my favorites!...~ What is "your" favorite part about this Month?... I use October as a "fall clean up" month....as depressing as it is to put away the outdoor furniture and clean up the yard for snow and winter weather, it is kind of satisfying to get things that I have kinda let go cleaned, organized and straightened up.....And what is something that you are personally looking forwards to this Month? We are taking a long weekend to NYC to see "The Lost Boys" on Broadway at The Palace Theater.....

🍁 On "October 10th" we will recognize "World Mental Health Day"... In What ways Could you or Will you place Focus specifically on your Mental Health & Wellness this Month ahead?... I am going to try to incorporate more "meditation" type of time into my day

🎃 JUST FOR FUN:  It's Officially "OCTOBER"!~.. What are Your personal thoughts on "PUMPKIN SPICE", (Love it or Leave it)?! YUCK!!!!!!  Especially in coffee.....coffee should be coffee flavored

🎃 What is something else that "YOU" want to Talk about, Add, Or Share with us this week?!... We want to hear from YOU~  One thing I want to comment on, or ask, is if the website has been having issues or glitches.....I posted something in the over 50 and work and career communities last week, got notifications that there were upvotes and comments, yet when I went to read what people put, it tells me the thread is gone......I was kind of disappointed and upset....but it is what it is.....maybe it will show up one day maybe it won't.....just wanted to out that out there....


1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP 18 hours ago

@CyclingThroughLife


Hey there Cycling~ 

Status-quo is the way to go, particularly when things are going smoothly~ That’s good that things were well for you this week. 

That’s understandable that while you may not necessarily like having to put away things from a season that you enjoyed more of, it can definitely feel satisfying cleaning up our spaces & surroundings… 

How nice that you got a trip planned out to go to the city… I know you’re like me & don’t necessarily enjoy crowded places, but It will definitely be a great time of year to be in NYC. So Enjoy! 

Awesome for you in considering adding meditation time into your wellness routine… It’s the perfect plan to focus on your Mental Health & Wellbeing this month (& beyond)... We should all try to do more of it if we aren’t. It can be be Very beneficial~ And Keep us updated on how that is going for you… 

Pumpkin Spice I suppose is an acquired taste among many I know… I personally like “some” things Pumpkin flavored. But it can definitely get “interesting” to see what this spice is added to for others?!! 😵‍💫

So sorry to hear that you possibly lost your posts here at Cups. The site does definitely have its “glitches” at times. And there are times when they will attempt to do updates to it…Seeing as how you saw upvotes & comments, that’s saying it was definitely seen by others. Of course, you can always send a message to “Support” to have them look into it further as well. I know many have had those issues. I have personally found that when I go to comment on someone’s post that it tends to give me an “Error” reading. But later I find that my comment did actually go through once I refresh? I suppose any good site doesn’t come without its flaws... And I know it can certainly be disappointing & discouraging to make a post & spend time on it, only to have it disappear? So Thank you for sharing that experience. And hopefully your posts will show up on their own like mine have. 

And thank you for also sharing with us this week & letting us know how you’re doing. Please continue to keep us updated! 


load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 9 hours ago

@PoliteOcean

Hi, Ocean,

Welcome to the Weekend & Welcome to "OCTOBER"!~... How did your week go for you?  My week was ok.  I've been depressed.  


🎃 This is our "FIRST" Check-in for the Month of "OCTOBER"!.. As we enter this 10th Chapter of the year, It's one of my favorites!...~ What is "your" favorite part about this Month?... And what is something that you are personally looking forwards to this Month?  I love Halloween.  I also love baseball and it's the playoffs.  


🍁 On "October 10th" we will recognize "World Mental Health Day"... In What ways Could you or Will you place Focus specifically on your Mental Health & Wellness this Month ahead?... I'm going to try to continue to work out on a regular basis.  That makes me feel better mentally.  I'm also going to try to meditate.  That  would help me emensely.


🎃 JUST FOR FUN:  It's Officially "OCTOBER"!~.. What are Your personal thoughts on "PUMPKIN SPICE", (Love it or Leave it)?!  Love it, but I don't get it because it's too many calories.


🍁 What were your "Highlights or Struggles" of the week?... How were you able to work through Challenges in a Healthy Way?!  I still avoid my brother in law.  He is a real problem.  I also just stay in my room most of the time.  That helps me to feel better.  I've been looking for a job, too, but I read in the news that there were only 29K jobs added in September in the country.  That isn't many at all.

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP 7 hours ago

@purpleTree4652


@purpleTree4652


Hey there Tree~ So nice to hear from you.. 

Despite having feelings of depression, it’s good that overall you felt that your week was an OK one… Do you feel that your feelings of depression are coming from a generalized perspective, or do you feel that it’s from something specific, (such as your current living situation)? 

I love Halloween as well… (Between the decorations, the kiddie costumes, and the scary movies, I’ve always found it to be such a fun time of year)… It’s cool that you are also into baseball & the playoffs. Do you have a favorite team? 

I think Its awesome that you are continuing to work on both your physical & mental health and wellbeing... Moving our bodies (even in the smallest of ways), & practicing meditation on a regular basis is a wonderful & beneficial way to help our overall wellness. So Keep up the great work you are doing in working on yourself. 👊🏼

It’s great that you are also continuing to actively look for a job. Perhaps being able to get out of the house and have more time away from the brother in law could help with the way you’ve been feeling mentally? Perhaps your problems with one another might be feeding that depression you’ve been feeling?… Do you think he bothers you because he “feels & knows that he can”? Does your sister have much to say about the situation between the two of you? (Gosh I have so many questions). As he knew that you were moving & coming to stay there, but it makes me wonder why he feels the need to have conflict with you? 

Hopefully you can Keep the Faith as you continue to navigate this change & time in your life. And that a possible job opportunity also makes its way to you soon! 

Thank you for checking in to share with us this week. And Please keep us updated on how everything is continuing to go for you. 

load more