Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to The Hobby Zone Community? Welcome all! Whats your favorite Hobby?

User Profile: Power
Power December 1st, 2021



Welcome Everyone! Lets say hello and meet others that joined as well!

Questions
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?

Hobby Zone Forum areas:

🎵 Music
🎬 Movies and TV
🎮 Gaming
⭐ Anime & Manga
📖 Reading
✍ Writing
🐶 Pets
👗 Cosplay
💻 Graphic Design & Online Media
🎈 Fun and Relaxation
🎉 Fun Things to Participate In
🎂 Cooking, Baking & Eating
📸 Photography
🎨 Arts & Crafts
❓ Would you Rather?
🏈 Sports
🥇 Achievements
❗ Quote of the day
💻 Internet Inspirations
💎 Collecting
🚢 Traveling
🏓 Therapeutic hobbies
⛺ Outdoor

87
User Profile: sunnyWriting4806
sunnyWriting4806 January 6th, 2022

@Power

These days my favorite hobby is cooking different types of dishes! I really like creating my personal recipes after watching videos online on how to make them.

User Profile: sailormoon97
sailormoon97 January 7th, 2022

My favorite hobby is listening to music. I simply love music. I'm into kpop and other genres like pop and R&B. I've been really in to listening to music for majority of my life.

1 reply
User Profile: CookedCarrots
CookedCarrots May 15th, 2022

For me kpop makes me smile. Reminds me of my sister.

load more
User Profile: NotGoingToMakeAScreenName
NotGoingToMakeAScreenName January 7th, 2022

@Power

My favorite hobbies are art and reading, although I haven't picked up a book in a while.

User Profile: shyskeleton
shyskeleton January 9th, 2022

Hi everyone,

I think my favourite hobby at the moment is reading. I have been a big reader for a very long time and i started getting back into reading recently at the beginning of last year. I love reading, especially thrillers and crime-fiction and i find it an enjoyable form of escapism.

User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 February 2nd, 2022
I like video games, but a hobby of mine is in game photography.

rqp9EyY.jpeg
dBsqRhX.jpeg
nPnyTvj.jpeg

The game lets me use a virtual camera. I can move it around, set Depth of field, Field of view, Exposure, etc. All of the things that a real camera can do.
User Profile: pandaprincess9
pandaprincess9 February 4th, 2022

My hobbies are camping and playing or singing music (especially with others! choir is my favorite though).

1 reply
User Profile: backsackncrack
backsackncrack April 6th, 2022

@pandaprincess9

Love the sound of the voice especially very close harmonies.

load more
User Profile: mbvx
mbvx February 7th, 2022

my favorite hobby is listening to older music such as David Bowie, The Rolling Stones, and Mötley Crüe. I like it because it makes me very happy and I really like older music, I’ve been listening to that type of music since birth pretty much :)

User Profile: LofiLeah
LofiLeah April 1st, 2022

Sometimes I’m not sure if I even have a hobby. I like to read and sometimes I write and I like to watch video games as well as read manga sometimes but I I’m not consistent enough with it ☹️ Do I really have hobbies?

User Profile: kindCat137
kindCat137 April 2nd, 2022

My favorite hobby is amateur astronomy and astrophotography. I volunteer with our local astronomical society to show people what’s out there. I also like to read about astrophysics and science in general. I’d also like to get more into regular photography, but have a long way to go!


I like the way it makes me feel present when I’m alone with the sky and the stars out in the wilderness. You sort of feel at one with the Universe. It puts everything into perspective when you understand we are just a tiny part of everything out there.


I know some of these photos can look pretty advanced, but I’ve been doing it for 8 years. It can be as simple as taking some $99 7x50 binoculars out with you camping to look at the sky or attending a stargazing event put on by a nearby astronomical society or club.


_1648881864.C305EC4F-4193-4D90-91E7-4A1600CBADAF.jpg


_1648881889.BF1A13A6-BE52-4789-B9CF-C2F988538569.jpg


_1648881967.6D31FBBC-D30F-4A9A-A77F-30E74F664463.jpg



_1648882002.7B1BC41D-AB46-47CF-B2AE-E0DD7E6278BD.jpg


_1648882100.8C25BB82-FFC3-4E35-9B60-0AFD39C23027.jpg



1 reply
User Profile: CookedCarrots
CookedCarrots May 15th, 2022

Your post inspired me. My husband loves space. Googling astronomical society now.

load more
User Profile: raspberryLion542
raspberryLion542 April 4th, 2022

Hello everyone

Not sure if I have any hobbies as am quite a plain Jane and don't do much. But I guess I like movies, gaming and traveling. But don't really do them much as I mainly lay in mu bed. 😕🙁