Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to The Hobby Zone Community? Welcome all! Whats your favorite Hobby?

User Profile: Power
Power December 1st, 2021



Welcome Everyone! Lets say hello and meet others that joined as well!

Questions
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?

Hobby Zone Forum areas:

🎵 Music
🎬 Movies and TV
🎮 Gaming
⭐ Anime & Manga
📖 Reading
✍ Writing
🐶 Pets
👗 Cosplay
💻 Graphic Design & Online Media
🎈 Fun and Relaxation
🎉 Fun Things to Participate In
🎂 Cooking, Baking & Eating
📸 Photography
🎨 Arts & Crafts
❓ Would you Rather?
🏈 Sports
🥇 Achievements
❗ Quote of the day
💻 Internet Inspirations
💎 Collecting
🚢 Traveling
🏓 Therapeutic hobbies
⛺ Outdoor

87
User Profile: stjarne
stjarne June 18th, 2022

way too many hobbies to count- listening to music (way too many genres to count), illustrating, and collecting old toys. i've been doing the first ever since i was a tween, i suppose. drawing & illustrating has been with me my entire life, and i picked up collecting nearly a year ago ❤️

1 reply
June 19th, 2022

Sounds like you have lots of hobbies @stjarne . Do you have a favourite old toy within your collection? Listening to music and drawing is something I also enjoy too! Really glad you were able to share your hobbies with us, cannot wait to learn more about them soon 💛💛

load more
User Profile: MelBTheCat
MelBTheCat June 25th, 2022

I may have too many hobbies to list them all.. I guess I started many different things to get busy over the years :P

My current favorites would be Legos, Reading, and Gaming. Anything to change my mind off my personal issues.

The hobby I love the most is horse back riding and horses in general but currently unable to pursue it. I do miss it a lot. One day I hope to get back into it. :)



User Profile: MostlyQuiet
MostlyQuiet February 21st, 2023

Hello, I’m Kathy and my favorite hobby is visual art and I love it because it feels like love. I practiced off and on over 10 years

User Profile: Gemlay
Gemlay May 3rd, 2024

  •  I'm a total hiking, camping, and gardening enthusiast. There's just something about being outdoors that gets me.
  • Honestly, it's a whole package deal. Hiking gets my adrenaline pumping – exploring new trails, fresh air, those epic views you gotta work for. Camping lets me unplug, unwind under the stars, and reconnect with nature. And gardening? Well, that's like growing my own little piece of paradise, watching things sprout and bloom, and getting my hands dirty – it's super therapeutic!
  •  I remember tagging along on camping trips with my family since I was a kiddo. Hiking, probably around the same time. 
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 May 5th, 2024

I'm not new to the HZ Forum but I am new to this thread, so why not.

I've been an artist for practically my whole life. However, that is not a mere "hobby"...if you do something because you have to do it, if your life is nothing without it, then it's obviously more than a hobby. That leaves the other media of expression.

For a long time my fave hobby was building canes out of various hardwoods. Small-scale woodwork, basically. Have slowed down in the last 3.5 years or so for a few reasons, most of them health-related. Now I don't have a favorite, really.

1 reply
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 May 5th, 2024

If you're curious, you can see samples of what I do in this thread. (Yes, it's in Cups & is safe...mostly)

load more
User Profile: CodyCares
CodyCares September 29th, 2024

My favorite hobby is flying. It’s more of a career step for me but flying in general is such a blast. Being up in the sky, seeing the world from a different perspective and leaving the chaos below is such a blessing. I have been flying for almost a year whether it’s in the pilots seat or riding passenger with friends.

User Profile: hopelessgreenEyes
hopelessgreenEyes October 2nd, 2024

My name is Evita and my fave hobby is reading/ writing because its been a coping and escape mechanism for me for a really long time. I have been doing it for almost 11 years now :)