New to The Hobby Zone Community in April 2021? Whats your favorite Hobby?

Welcome Everyone! Lets say hello and meet others that joined this month!
Questions
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?
Hobby Zone Forum areas:
🎵 Music
🎬 Movies and TV
🎮 Gaming
⭐ Anime & Manga
📖 Reading
✍ Writing
🐶 Pets
👗 Cosplay
💻 Graphic Design & Online Media
🎈 Fun and Relaxation
🎉 Fun Things to Participate In
🎂 Cooking, Baking & Eating
📸 Photography
🎨 Arts & Crafts
❓ Would you Rather?
🏈 Sports
🥇 Acheivements
❗ Quote of the day
💻 Internet Inspirations
💎 Collecting
🚢 Traveling
🏓 Therapeutic hobbies
⛺ Outdoor
Hello there, I'm Aqua 🦊😊 1. I like anything that involves arts & crafts! Or painting! I like to paint and draw, but I mostly just paint right now. It's messy af, and I'm not the best at mixing colors yet lol but it's fun 🌷 2. I guess I enjoy it because it's therapeutic, and I like making things that I can look at later and keep for a long time. They also make really good gifts for friends when I have no idea what to buy them 🥲 3. Hmm I'm not sure.. I've been doing it since I was young
@Power Watercolor for the lack of control it gives me. I've been doing it for the past 5 years.
Playing rpgs< ff, fire emblem>, dating Sims, simulators < the Sims 3>, fighting games < smash ultimate>, and visual novels < collar x malice>. Game wise. I also enjoy reading, drawing, and watching YouTube videos . And posting on instigram.
@Power1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?
I feel like I have sooo many hobbies! I think one of my favourites is playing piano. I love it because it's very theraputic for me. Most of my art-related hobbies work as therapy for me. Of course, it is difficult when depression gets in the way of having motivation to do those hobbies, but I'm happy to report that after months of dormancy in piano playing i have finally returned to the hobby. (: I have technically been playing since I was a young kid as I had a few lessons then and from there self-taught on and off up to now. Thank you for reading! Hoping to have fun in this forum as I'm yet to enjoy the forums on 7cups :o