Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to The Hobby Zone Community in February 2021? Whats your favorite Hobby?

User Profile: Power
Power February 1st, 2021



Welcome Everyone! Lets say hello and meet others that joined this month!

Questions
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?

Hobby Zone Forum areas:

🎵 Music
🎬 Movies and TV
🎮 Gaming
⭐ Anime & Manga
📖 Reading
✍ Writing
🐶 Pets
👗 Cosplay
💻 Graphic Design & Online Media
🎈 Fun and Relaxation
🎉 Fun Things to Participate In
🎂 Cooking, Baking & Eating
📸 Photography
🎨 Arts & Crafts
❓ Would you Rather?
🏈 Sports
🥇 Acheivements
❗ Quote of the day
💻 Internet Inspirations
💎 Collecting
🚢 Traveling
🏓 Therapeutic hobbies
⛺ Outdoor

78
User Profile: helloWater7214
helloWater7214 February 2nd, 2022

I LOVE READING BECAUSE IT BRINGS ME A SENSE OF PEACE AND BELONGING, WHEN I READ I FORGET WHY I THIS SAD . I FORGET A LOT OF BAD THINGS . I THINK POSITIVELY . I HAVE BEEN READING SINCE THE DAY I KNEW HOW TO READ .

User Profile: pandaprincess9
pandaprincess9 February 4th, 2022

I'm new! I love camping and music-ing. Right now I'm studying music at school to become a choir teacher, and it does kind of take away a lot of my free time to enjoy all types of music. If you're reading this PLEASE drop music recommendations ❤️

pictured: my cat in a tent while we were camping_1643956688.20210712_223758.jpg

User Profile: maple23
maple23 February 6th, 2022

Hi, I'm Sarah. I think my favorite hobby right now is playing Animal Crossing on my Switch. I like it because it involves animals, collecting, exploring, decorating, getting achievements & has fun holiday events/celebrations. I've been playing for about 2 years, I think. I've been having trouble with depression & focusing on things, so I'm looking for other hobbies to get into. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know! I have a lot of free time.

User Profile: DLynn88911221
DLynn88911221 February 7th, 2022

1. Watching TV

2. Gets me out of my head

3. Years lol

User Profile: Loveyourfate
Loveyourfate February 7th, 2022

My hobbies used to include painting crochet knitting and reading

But now I'm looking for a new one like basket weaving or drawing or watercolor specifically.




User Profile: MilaAvery
MilaAvery February 10th, 2022

Hello @Power 😄

I'm Mila and happy to be a part of this wonderful community :)

1. What is your favorite Hobby?

- It's a tie between listening to music and watching BTS videos.

2. Why do you like it?

- Because, it can effortlessly bring a smile on my face.

3. How long have you done it?

- Over 2 years - Listening to music & almost 2 years - Watching BTS videos.






User Profile: DLynn88911221
DLynn88911221 February 10th, 2022

1. My favorite hobby is watching TV, but I used to love reading all kinds of books and my listener definitely helped me to get back into it again. Going to go through all my books today. I'm excited!

2. I love it because it gets me out of my head. Which I need!!

3. Since I was a child. TV & Books!

User Profile: CometoSuccess
CometoSuccess February 10th, 2022

Loved ur pfp.. how u do that gif as pfp???

User Profile: learningandloving
learningandloving February 13th, 2022

Hi! My name is Taylor, and I love to read and write. I'm studying English right now in college.

I recently started learning how to crochet. I'm only a beginner, but it is so fun. I'd love to connect with anyone else who crochets as a hobby!

User Profile: kwheelz
kwheelz February 24th, 2022

1) My favorite hobby is the game Dungeons & Dragons. I love playing it with my friends, watching Critical Role, listening to D&D podcasts, reading D&D books and comics, etc.


2) I love the unique stories and camaraderie of the game. Tabletop role-playing games like D&D offer so much more freedom of choice and customizability than choose-your-own-adventure books or "butterfly effect"/"choices matter" video games, which I also love. D&D can be whatever the players and DM want it to be, which is really cool and fun! It's a great way to be creative and make memories with others!


3) I've been playing D&D since about 2012 or so, I think? I was still in high school and I picked up the 5th edition Starter Set at a local hobby shop. I became interested in the game after I saw some friends playing it at the library. The rules kind of intimidated me but fortunately my best friend was willing to learn how to run the game. We've been playing ever since, more or less.