Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to The Hobby Zone Community in July 2021? Whats your favorite Hobby?

User Profile: Power
Power July 2nd, 2021



Welcome Everyone! Lets say hello and meet others that joined this month!

Questions
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?

Hobby Zone Forum areas:

🎵 Music
🎬 Movies and TV
🎮 Gaming
⭐ Anime & Manga
📖 Reading
✍ Writing
🐶 Pets
👗 Cosplay
💻 Graphic Design & Online Media
🎈 Fun and Relaxation
🎉 Fun Things to Participate In
🎂 Cooking, Baking & Eating
📸 Photography
🎨 Arts & Crafts
❓ Would you Rather?
🏈 Sports
🥇 Acheivements
❗ Quote of the day
💻 Internet Inspirations
💎 Collecting
🚢 Traveling
🏓 Therapeutic hobbies
⛺ Outdoor

27
User Profile: calmRainfall5454
calmRainfall5454 July 20th, 2021

I love arts and crafts! Specifically painting, sewing, macrame and jewelry making! Feel free to reply to this or send me a message if you have any project suggestions! I would love to hear about them!

User Profile: Sadoyle1216
Sadoyle1216 July 21st, 2021

Painting and photography.

User Profile: turquoiseBalloon7477
turquoiseBalloon7477 July 21st, 2021

I love listening to music. Rock and pop are the best. I love Olivia Rodrigo the most. I’m also good at cooking, I love making cakes. My favorite recipe of mine is pancakes and Nutella cookies.

User Profile: Ruthy220
Ruthy220 July 21st, 2021

@Power one of my favourite hobbies is watching movies especially; rom-coms or action films. I also love trying new food and exploring new restaurants.

User Profile: TheDude0156
TheDude0156 July 22nd, 2021

I have a few depends on my mood. There are things I like to do but no one to participate. I like video games, be nice to play with others. I like to cook. My weight is proof I like to eat. I wish I had people to play d&d. My favorite seams to be listening to music. I like it because I can feel the emotion in the music. It helps my mood. Been doing that as long as I can remember.

User Profile: AlienTacos
AlienTacos July 27th, 2021

My hobby is reading and drawing. I like reading because it allows me to explore different worlds or realities if you will and I love drawing because I get to put down how I envision the different worlds on paper. I’ve started drawing ever since I was 3 and I got into reading when I was roughly around 9 or 10

User Profile: lovelyBreeze9189
lovelyBreeze9189 July 28th, 2021

My favorite hobby is definitely reading. I like because it keeps you busy and allows you to envision yourself in different shoes. I’ve done it since I was a kid, but I actually started reading for myself and not school just recently :)