New to The Hobby Zone Community in November 2020? Whats your favorite Hobby?

Welcome Everyone! Lets say hello and meet others that joined in November too!
Questions
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?
Hobby Zone Forum areas:
🎵 Music
🎬 Movies and TV
🎮 Gaming
⭐ Anime & Manga
📖 Reading
✍ Writing
🐶 Pets
👗 Cosplay
💻 Graphic Design & Online Media
🎈 Fun and Relaxation
🎉 Fun Things to Participate In
🎂 Cooking, Baking & Eating
📸 Photography
🎨 Arts & Crafts
❓ Would you Rather?
🏈 Sports
🥇 Acheivements
❗ Quote of the day
💻 Internet Inspirations
💎 Collecting
🚢 Traveling
🏓 Therapeutic hobbies
⛺ Outdoor
Hi y'all! First forum post here. I'm not really a foums person, but I do have a lot of hobbies!
1. My favorite hobby is crocheting but I do a little bit of everything when it comes to arts & crafts! And I love reading too.
2. I like crochet because I think it is SO COOL how you can make something out of practically nothing.
3. I've been crocheting for about 6 years!
@Power
**************
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
Music and singing, Also writing poems
2. Why do you like it?
How do I tell, music has it's own way making me happy. Writing poems help, express my feelings
3. How long have you done it?
Starting from this year....?
************************************
@Power I like drawing the most, I've been doing that for 8 years now. I also like anime and manga, I've been into that for almost 7 years. And lastly I'm learning to play the kalimba for a few months, I'm very good at it though.
@Power
@Power
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
Idk that i have a fav, but i rly enjoy video games and stuff.
2. Why do you like it?
they're just super liberating and u can just sort of be who u want to be.
3. How long have you done it?
i've been gaming for my whole life, from retro to modern.
@Power
- My favorite hobby is dancing.
- I like it because it makes me happy.
- I have been doing it since childhood.
@Power 1. What is your favorite Hobby? My favorite hobby is poem writing and playing piano 2. Why do you like it? It satisfies me and helps my feeling be written down 3. How long have you done it? Piano for 6 months Poem writing 9 months
@Power
I love to write because it helps me get my thoughts out. I hate the writing process, though, because it kind of delays thoughts that I might want to get down. I've been writing ever since I learned to write-- age three.
I've been drawing 'formally' for three years. I like it because it's a form of expression-- like writing-- and I'm good at it.
I'm a violinist and I've played since age six. I'm starting Suzuki book eight now. Other things I enjoy include debating, making 3d digital building models, doing math, watching science documentaries-- yeah.
I mean, I like doing a lot of things. But of course I don't have any time to do them, rip.
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
I am a tabletop gamer.
2. Why do you like it?
I like researching and planning games then playing them out, sometimes leading to unusual or unexpected results.
3. How long have you done it?
Since I was about 12, started with RPG then got in to wargaming.
@Power
1. What is your favorite Hobby?Anything to do with music!
2. Why do you like it? It's freeing and makes me feel good
3. How long have you done it? I've really been into music for eight years