Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to The Hobby Zone Community in November 2020? Whats your favorite Hobby?

User Profile: Power
Power November 2nd, 2020



Welcome Everyone! Lets say hello and meet others that joined in November too!

Questions
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?

Hobby Zone Forum areas:

🎵 Music
🎬 Movies and TV
🎮 Gaming
⭐ Anime & Manga
📖 Reading
✍ Writing
🐶 Pets
👗 Cosplay
💻 Graphic Design & Online Media
🎈 Fun and Relaxation
🎉 Fun Things to Participate In
🎂 Cooking, Baking & Eating
📸 Photography
🎨 Arts & Crafts
❓ Would you Rather?
🏈 Sports
🥇 Acheivements
❗ Quote of the day
💻 Internet Inspirations
💎 Collecting
🚢 Traveling
🏓 Therapeutic hobbies
⛺ Outdoor


50
User Profile: alienpineapple
alienpineapple December 26th, 2020

Hi everyone, I'm new to this community, looking forward to talking to you all!


1. What is your favorite Hobby?

crochet/amigurumi


2. Why do you like it?

It's relaxing, and feels rewarding to make things yourself


3. How long have you done it?

around ten years

User Profile: Scarlight
Scarlight December 28th, 2020

My favorite hobby is creating music. I like writing songs and singing them because it helps express my feelings, help others and makes me happy. I have done this for around 5 years.

User Profile: love1dzz
love1dzz January 15th, 2021

@Power

my favorite hobby is guitar because i can express myself with music and relate to the songs i play. i've played for about 5 years and lately i've been practicing a lot so i can get better

User Profile: Girlycat
Girlycat January 16th, 2021

@Power

Music

Love listening to it couldn't live without it.

A long time.

User Profile: ImJustMeAndIDontCare
ImJustMeAndIDontCare January 24th, 2021

1. I play music in a marching band 2. I like it because you meet fantastic people and are never lonely when you are there 3. I have played for over 5 years

1 reply
User Profile: RoxieGail77
RoxieGail77 January 25th, 2021

@ImJustMeAndIDontCare

Thats so cool! What instrument do you play?

load more
User Profile: 1g0tchyaf4m
1g0tchyaf4m January 24th, 2021

My favorite hobby is art just in general. When I see or hear or even taste any form of art my gears start turning. I can remember a time in my life in art wasn’t important to me.

1 reply
User Profile: RoxieGail77
RoxieGail77 January 25th, 2021

@1g0tchyaf4m

Thats very enjoyable. I find art relaxing, and a pleasant way to express myself. I'm not a crazy good artist, but I enjoy doing it on occasion.

load more
User Profile: FSM0912
FSM0912 February 1st, 2021

1. I started building Gundams again 2. It reminds me of being a kid again, building them with my uncle. 3.its been off and on but with pandemic I have started to really get into it and have started painting some kits I love Anime and Music and just built my first P.C with the help of my best friend. I want to start getting into Blender projects and learn 3D modeling