Halloween Murder Mystery - The Speculation Room
Welcome to the Speculation Room!
Gamer Outreach is holding a grand Halloween Murder Mystery Dinner that will commence on Monday 17th October 2016 and end on October 31st 2016
The storyline will unfold in this thread
Anyone and everyone may attend! This event is not exclusive to the Gamer Outreach Team
Updates will be posted on this thread
Summary of the Game:
- This is an entirely fictional scenario
- There will be "Special Guests" (Users who will act as characters)
- These characters will have their own story lines, scripts and backgrounds
- These characters do not embody the users who portray them - remember they are all simply actors
- Clues will be spread over the Feed, Chatrooms and Forums, it will be your job to find these clues.
- The special guests will be killed one by one and there will be only one murderer
- Clues will reveal the story-line, as the story line unfolds potential motives will be revealed
- Your aim is to find out who the murderer is with the clues provided
- A seperate thread will be opened on Monday in which you may watch all the special guests interact with each other
- You maye intereact with the special guests in the forums and feed, but keep speculation and clues in this room
- You are a team. There is no single winner. As a majority you must try and pick the correct suspect as the murderer. If the majority chooses the wrong person then the murderer wins.
In this thread users and guests may collaborate together to speculate and discuss potential suspects. Here you may address clues and hints you've discovered. Work together as a team to find out who the murderer is. All your evidence, theories and ideas may be presented openly in this thread.
Murder Mystery, my kind of fun!
@Yendi had better not die D: the cute innocent brown-eyed kids always have tragic deaths :'(
@Aryore
Some live some don't - my only advice is to see this like Game of Thrones - never get too attached
@MidniteAngel :') the feels
I think I found a clue? Maybe? Perhaps I'm just a silly turtle... :')


@ZizyTheTurtle, yeah, definitely! I saw that I was searching yesterday around forums, like in "Job" section, etc, but couldn't crack it up. If there was a murder in the family, I've also checked "Trauma" and "Grief" sections, but I'm empty-handed right now. When I found more time will look at it again ^^;
Johnny already mentioned it with his talk with the Servant, so maybe it was a dialogue prompt, dunno.
@Celaeno
We will not be posting clues in forums outside of Gamer Outreach (so that we aren't confusing fake drama with real trauma) but the feed is an open space so anything will be put out there
@MidniteAngel, ok, thanks for clarifying it! That sounds much more reasonable than what I had in mind ^^;

The plot thickens ^^; So the question is: who is the Yendi's father? And in my opinion JaceofSpades is bluffing here saying she is also curious about that, because she should know - the Doctor always knows. That's the unwritten rule of any murder mystery ^^
@Celaeno Yeah, I've heard a mention on the teen chats, that Dillon and Sarra have blue eyes and Yendi should probably not have brown eyes when her parents are blue eyed 
And we also have this voice message from JudgeDiandra to the RichJohnny - clearly no one believes in LadyArwas' innocence. Still, her role looks like a red herring to me - too suspicious to pick as a murderer ^^
Folks, what do you think?
Does anyone has more info about that?

@Celaeno speculation can make one hungry. Would you like a snack?
Thank you very much ^^ All day on your feet, you must be exhausted, @Liz1000. Feel free to sit here with us and relax a bit.
@Celaeno thank you so much for the kind offer, but unfortunately I cannot, I have other business to attend to.
@MidniteAngel
Awesome! This sounds kinda complicated but I'll give it a go. 
Herr Doctor has come back from the dark room with prints of the conversation in the Friendship Room. You can fine them in the F filing cabanet in my laboratory, or right here. Now if you'll excuse me i'm off to put red string all over my Theory Board.
What about Anxiety forums? That might be a good place to go.
@WolfieGirl
@WolfieGirl
"MidniteAngel
9 hours ago
We will not be posting clues in forums outside of Gamer Outreach (so that we aren't confusing fake drama with real trauma) but the feed is an open space so anything will be put out there"
Clues won't be any other forum but this one, just to avoid confusion.
@HerrDoctor
Oh my god look at the comments - Some people think the conversation is real!! Just to clarify to everyone that the above conversation was totally staged <3 And the likely hood of two parents who exhibit a recessive gene such a blue eyes, to have a daughter with a dominant gene like brown eyes is very unlikely unless there is the presence of another dominant gene carrier (which increases the odds)
@MidniteAngel
Here I thought I was being helpful. XD
I'll go remove that now.
@HerrDoctor it's OK Jace explained in the comments that it's staged :)
@MidniteAngel I feel like we are being thrown off. Eye colour is complex.
" Researchers used to think that eye color was determined by a single gene and followed a simple inheritance pattern in which brown eyes were dominant to blue eyes. Under this model, it was believed that parents who both had blue eyes could not have a child with brown eyes. However, later studies showed that this model was too simplistic. Although it is uncommon, parents with blue eyes can have children with brown eyes. The inheritance of eye color is more complex than originally suspected because multiple genes are involved. While a childs eye color can often be predicted by the eye colors of his or her parents and other relatives, genetic variations sometimes produce unexpected results. "
https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/eyecolor
@AffyAvo
If you look in our dinner party you'll see the Doctor's reasoning - ImL and Sarra discuss it after her death
@MidniteAngel It seems odd though that people are focusing on the eye colour. The doctor didn't bring it up initially ArwaS did. I didn't see the Friendship room conversation to know what was said to Sarra. I agree with ImL though that a doctor isn't going to base paternity on something like that.
It's quite likely though that ArwaS knows that Yendi's father is JohnnyM and is using the eye colour thing to spread speculation instead of just stating what she knows.
The comment you stated above seems to agree with what ArwaS is stating? Being in agreement that it's odd for parents with blue eyes to have a brown eyed child when that often happens with biological parents and no one says a thing.