Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Outdoor Hobbies

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango January 10th, 2022

What type of outdoor hobbies do you have or would like to try?

37
User Profile: cherryblossom04
cherryblossom04 January 11th, 2022

I love going for walks, riding my bike, and just sitting outside and reading when on a nice day! I would love to go hiking more, as I think it's a wonderful way to explore nature and the world around you!

User Profile: JorriM
JorriM January 11th, 2022

@CheeryMango

I think riding a bike is a fun outdoor hobby. Great way to get away for a short while 🚲

But I never learned how to ride, I would love to try it though 😆❤️

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 11th, 2022

@CheeryMango,

I love to garden. It completely removes me from everything around me.

User Profile: kindNectarine7116
kindNectarine7116 January 11th, 2022

@CheeryMango
My outdoor hobbies have included sailing, cycling, just being in the sun, photography, hiking, and camping.

User Profile: fruityBubbles9470
fruityBubbles9470 January 11th, 2022

@CheeryMango basking in the sun, really wanna learn basketball since so long

User Profile: DarkPiT23
DarkPiT23 January 11th, 2022

Hiking and skating!!

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic January 11th, 2022

Gardening, plein air painting, horse riding, dog agility


Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: cafedaydreams
cafedaydreams January 11th, 2022

Camping

User Profile: TheJenInBlack
TheJenInBlack January 11th, 2022

I love tennis. If I was near the ocean I’d love to swim all the time or maybe try water sports

User Profile: ListenerIvana
ListenerIvana January 11th, 2022

I love long walks! The scenery is great, fresh air helps with the clouded mind, and good company never fails to lift the mood :)

Recently, my long-distance walks have been turning into sorta hikes, so I am definitely looking forward to exploring hiking, once the snow melts.

Wishing everyone a great day,

Ivana