Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one hobby you would like to see more people get into?

User Profile: Joyce25
Joyce25 April 10th, 2025

Hello everyone. I am curious about what everyone's hobbies are and what hobbies you would like to see other people be in or what hobbies you think are underrated? 

I am a gamer but I also enjoy collecting things, such as plushies and little nicknacks. I also enjoy reading and listening to music. I was thinking about doing some more things such I have the summer off from university and I want to use this post as inspiration. 

87
User Profile: Starbar76
Starbar76 May 23rd, 2025

Crotcheting!!ð§¶

User Profile: Pawel639
Pawel639 May 23rd, 2025

I think drawing is a good one as it let you express your feelings. I love to do design work myself. Also i think writing , like in a journal any ideas or how you feel, or things you would like to do.. literally anything! I think thats also a good way to express yourself and get stuff of your mind.

User Profile: MintMooncake
MintMooncake May 23rd, 2025

I love to knit, and I think people could benefit a lot from knitting or crocheting, which I'd also love to learn to do properly. There are so many possibilities once you know how. You can unleash your creativity and make near to whatever you want. Imagine the individual fashion people would wear! So far I've made tons of scarves, a bag, a carpet, a dress, a poncho, and my currents projects are a vest, house shoes, and a doorstopper. Sure it's a bit repetitive, but that can be quite meditative and relaxing for some. Also, you can make lots of thoughtful gifts.