Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm back

Was sick lately now I'm back, as usual.


13
User Profile: blissfulSoul2956
blissfulSoul2956 OP Wednesday
User Profile: blissfulSoul2956
blissfulSoul2956 OP Wednesday

@Ashertree@Ednamius@Amanda64

@fossilfellow

User Profile: blissfulSoul2956
blissfulSoul2956 OP Wednesday

@blissfulSoul2956 @caringShoulder1357

User Profile: blissfulSoul2956
blissfulSoul2956 OP Wednesday

@blissfulSoul2956 @Smoothoperator55

load more
load more

@blissfulSoul2956

I am glad that you are back in the saddle again! The images have such incredible detail. 

User Profile: blissfulSoul2956
blissfulSoul2956 OP Wednesday

@caringShoulder1357 these are captured in phone : ) , and also not iphone, but are raw tho not processed by ai in phone app , i desperately want a camera

load more
User Profile: Ednamius
Ednamius Wednesday

@blissfulSoul2956 I'm so sorry to hear that you've been sick. ): But it's awesome that you've healed and will go back to your hobby!!


You've got this! Take care,wish you the best health and some really fun picture-taking moments. you deserve it <3

User Profile: blissfulSoul2956
blissfulSoul2956 OP Wednesday

@Ednamius thank you

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 Wednesday

@blissfulSoul2956


eYuylpI8.gif

@blissfulSoul2956

I love your images, the level of macro detail here is so cool to see!

User Profile: blissfulSoul2956
blissfulSoul2956 OP Thursday

@SentryTheDefiant if i only got a camera 🥀

load more
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree Thursday

@blissfulSoul2956

Oh my gosh!👋🌟🌟🌟🌟

You just get better and better!🌲

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow Thursday

@blissfulSoul2956 These are amazing! <3

TWTynvsS.gif