Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What did you last eat and/or drink?

User Profile: tommy
tommy August 28th, 2023

What did you last eat and/or drink?

Did you enjoy it?

25
User Profile: tommy
tommy OP August 28th, 2023

Tagging the HZ taglist, let us know what you last ate or drank 😋

@adaptableOcean4193 @Aileen1114117 @AJ1232005 @Aliceiin3rdwonderland @beachyone @BelovedMe @butdoesanyonenotice @butterlycow @calmmoon2104 @calmSky3414 @charmingSky5972 @confidentrabbit7311 @CosmicMiracle @DipityEnigma @EchoicEternity @EmotionsListener @FallandWinterPlease00 @hiraxx @Interestingkiwi @interlligentshawzk @intoxfantasy @jujubears @Katieinbloom @LadyOrgasma @Liv125 @Lou73 @lyricalAngel70 @Merliah001 @MilaAvery @MistyMagic @MunchieTaters @NicholasW @Paisleykaat @Paprika001 @practicalTree3613 @PurpleLady568 @SerenitysFire @SleepyShyCat @SmileSravani @SparklingSeashells @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sweetrosa1987 @ThadSterling @theboymoana @tidyHickory3283 @victoriousblue17 @warmheartedCamp3360 @WarmLightXO @WorriedMagpie

1 reply
User Profile: WorkingitThrough2
WorkingitThrough2 August 28th, 2023

@tommy

A strawberry milkshake and shrimp

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers August 29th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2

i love strawberry milkshakeeeesss! 🍓💕

load more
User Profile: Helpyhelper10564
Helpyhelper10564 September 4th, 2023

Just water...

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 28th, 2023

@tommy

Green tea lol, and it wasn't too enjoyable because it wasn't as warm as I like but okiee!

How about you?

User Profile: excelsior00
excelsior00 August 29th, 2023

Salmon, which is actually why I joined because I have a horrible phobia of food poisoning and I realized halfway through the salmon was slightly bad. So I've been having panic attacks on and off all night. Very fun.


User Profile: Gabrielamtineo
Gabrielamtineo August 29th, 2023

A coke and one slice of bread


i did 😂 night craves!

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers August 29th, 2023

@tommy

Riiiccceeee! :P

User Profile: BlissfulBue
BlissfulBue August 30th, 2023

Currently eating fried rice!

It tastes alright😅

User Profile: 0B
0B August 31st, 2023

rootbeer, yes

User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch September 2nd, 2023

@tommy

What did you last eat and/or drink? Did you enjoy it?

I had tofu pad see ew with a mug of lavender, chamomile and mint tea. It was delicious, if a bit much for my stomach to take in one go. 😊😅

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 September 2nd, 2023

@tommy

Red Velvet Cheesecake 🤤

red-velvet-cake-cake.gif

User Profile: honestSail228
honestSail228 September 3rd, 2023

Yes ☺️