Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could have any animal as a pet what would you have?

User Profile: LeetheUnicorn
LeetheUnicorn May 24th, 2018

If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be and why?

For me it would be a tiger, not sure why but I think a pet tiger would be cool if it wouldn't eat me cheeky

92
User Profile: niceworldmnd
niceworldmnd May 25th, 2018

hmm,​​​​​Maybe I'd have a rabbit or a cute doglaugh

May 25th, 2018

Would like a pet Dragon!

User Profile: GodsBabyGirl1981
GodsBabyGirl1981 May 25th, 2018

A lion for sure since I am a Leo. And a dragon. And a horse......too many to list lol

User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 May 25th, 2018

A cat who is so aloof he won't notice or care if I am too bummed out to pay attention to him.

Oh wait. . . I already have that. Never mind.

1 reply
User Profile: BeTheChangeYouWant
BeTheChangeYouWant May 27th, 2018

@Positron2

load more
User Profile: littleWillow3007
littleWillow3007 May 25th, 2018

A penguin heart

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 May 26th, 2018

Well, a platypus, of course! cheeky

................... heart Platy

To be continued ....

7 replies
User Profile: skyebluez
skyebluez May 28th, 2018

@cyanPlatypus6370

would his name be perry and would he wear a fedora? platypuses are cool af

7 replies
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 May 28th, 2018

@skyebluez .... No sad and No again frown . I do like fedoras, but NOOOOOOO. "cyan" is merely a color, a descriptive word. (I love Platypuses.) I am cyanPlatypus6370. When @PerrythePlatypus posts in here (yes the name of another member), you can ask him cheeky

7 replies
User Profile: skyebluez
skyebluez May 28th, 2018

@cyanPlatypus6370

.....Phineas and Ferb reference...heh...

7 replies
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 May 29th, 2018

@skyebluez .... Your reference. And decidedly not mine! (Yes, I know who/what you're talking about.) Go talk with @PerrythePlatypus if you like. Thank you.

6 replies
User Profile: skyebluez
skyebluez May 29th, 2018

@cyanPlatypus6370

why you hatin fo? 😢😗

Perry is iconic and he's even a cyan color....lol

5 replies
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 May 29th, 2018

@skyebluez - I'm not doing any hating here. Please stop with the Perry stuff. I did not grow up with 'his' show. I've never seen a full episode nor do I want to. Therefore it is NOT iconic to me. I like the color. I love the animal. That's all. Please leave it. Thanks.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming .... AKA If you could have any animal for a pet, which would you choose?! smiley

[@heather @Laura @Kate - I think skyeblue is a teen member so I cannot contact her/him directly. Feel free to message me as needed. Oh yes, and I still don't know who to ask about forum stuff. I'm thinking we have an admin for forum, but I can't ever remember which of you it is!]

4 replies
User Profile: skyebluez
skyebluez May 30th, 2018

@cyanPlatypus6370

Dude...I'm sorry that I offended you with Phineas and Ferb 😗😕

It's just a playful reference, ya don't gotta appreciate that and that's aight, but it's aight to lighten up yeah? 🤗

Sorry though

Platypuses are really cool creatures with a lot of interesting characteristics, and quite popular to be on the Australian dollar coin, they're respectable, and Iza respects ya not likin' Phineas and Ferb Perry refs. It's all chill yo😋

3 replies
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 May 30th, 2018

@skyebluez ... Okay. Good thing I read to the end of your reply/post. It's very sensitive topic for me because people at 7cups "make fun" of my name in this way WAY too often. Much, much too often to the point where I've even considered changing my name :( but I don't want to. I had no idea it would make people think of Perry. Anyway.....

Yes, platypuses are very cool. Did you know that the male platypus has venom? In his hind feet, or claw, or something near his back feet :) I did not know that before - someone else of 7cups asked me about and so I had to look it up! Yay, for learning new things!!!!

And I did know about the Aust. dollar coin. I even have one! surprise though I live in central USA and have never crossed an ocean (enter very sad eyes here). This Platy wishes to cross oceans and see other countries and, of course, platypuses!!! :)

2 replies
User Profile: skyebluez
skyebluez May 30th, 2018

@cyanPlatypus6370

Aw well, that's a shame you've been made fun of, I personally just loved Perry, he's what got me interested in the platypus, I meant no harm, but I understand how'd you feel. I like your name, you should keep it.

...Yeah, the male platypus has a lot of cool features like that, I think that the venom is strong enough to kill an adult dog actually, so very helpful in warding off danger. They're also a monotremes species which is pretty interesting.

And that's a really cool dream, one day I'm sure you'll be able to cross that ocean. It is a very enjoyable place to visit, Austrailia has a lot of very fascinating landmarks. I wish ya the best of luck with that!

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 May 31st, 2018

@skyebluez .... Skye, thank you for seeing this through and being willing to hear why it bugged me so much. I am glad you like platypuses and yes they ARE cool :)

Is it right that only monotremes are the duck-billed platypus and the echidna? Small family, eh? :)

Whoa, I learned more interesting facts! Time for bed! ((You know, learn at least one new thing each day and then you "won't" grow old.)) Good night, skye. Good night, 7cups! ~ Platy

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: EarlyOnion
EarlyOnion May 26th, 2018

If I could, I would like to have a Zebra Dove, that's all. They are such gentle creatures.

User Profile: ridhs
ridhs May 26th, 2018

I have a rabbit😍🐇

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 May 27th, 2018

@ridhs .... P.S. see dp laugh I like rabbits :) They are very soft (smiles).

load more
User Profile: Yukihiko
Yukihiko May 26th, 2018

Snake, because they're cuddly and cute and wearable

User Profile: softPoetry23
softPoetry23 May 26th, 2018

Unicorn honestly!! They're just fabulous laugh