Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Nahoa’s Pictures Live Here 📸☀️🌱💛

User Profile: theboymoana
theboymoana March 11th, 2024

💛🩵💛 Hi friends ! 💛🩵💛

take long decide should make thread for pictures I take

decide finally yes will make !

need something nice have focus on

🩵 anyone allow to reply 🩵

😀 but please only Nahoa pictures 😀

8c8ddc53-96f3-434c-b19b-982b5e99dfa0_1710177686.jpeg

img-5481_1710179915.png


Tagging some friends

I can’t remember all want tag

Still want you here tag or no !!

@ALeXaNdEr0712  @aquaaaaa  @MistyMagic  @FaithfulZareia  @DarkerPlaces  

@brilliantTurtle89  @Heather225 @AvyIsKing  @LoveMyMoonflowers  

@Tinywhisper11  @lgbteario  @Sunisshiningandsoareyou  @AdrienLovesYou  

@poeticmoonlight113  @wyatt182  @GoldenNest2727  @Optimisticempath

82
User Profile: snugglesnow
snugglesnow March 30th, 2024
@theboymoana Hii! Wowwww thats a really gorgeous picture!!! and all of the flowers as well!😁😁😁 You're really good at taking them, the landscape one is so beautiful!! I'm happy you made this thread :):) take care <3
User Profile: Rosechild13
Rosechild13 April 7th, 2024

@theboymoana

Hi Moana 😀

User Profile: Rosechild13
Rosechild13 April 7th, 2024

@theboymoana

Those are some really pretty flowers 

User Profile: theboymoana
theboymoana OP August 13th, 2024
first time see sky in couple weeks 
wish wildfires all go away
☀️🌅🌄☀️
d177de6c-2d98-497c-8d1d-b72561ac93f0_1723583583.jpeg
☀️🌅🌄☀️



trying share again been struggling lots  and lots been worse year make so hard do anything but want share pictures idk anyone care

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 13th, 2024

@theboymoana Hey! 😀 It's nice to see you! This is an amazing picture. Simply beautiful! I was wondering when you might post some more pictures. You have a really good eye for pictures 

I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with the wildfires though 😬

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 13th, 2024

@theboymoana wow😍😍😍😍😍 that's just stunning. Great job moana ❤❤ you have a beautiful talent ❤

User Profile: CaringEzra
CaringEzra August 14th, 2024

@theboymoana 

oh my gosh nahoa, that is a stunning picture! I love the way the sun looks, I hope you are stay safe from the wild fires. Sorry that you struggling so much, it been a really tough year, we are all here for you, hugs tight *

load more
User Profile: peacefulHeart3673
peacefulHeart3673 August 13th, 2024

@theboymoana

Hiii

User Profile: theboymoana
theboymoana OP February 6th, 2025

not favorite picture but is first take since come home few week ago after been hospital and rehabilitation 125 days 

September nahoa get very sick went in heart failure get send over 700 miles away bigger hospital get heart surgery October but severe epilepsy keep make heart mess up not let heal final doctors tell try other surgery or get transplant list

December do double surgery implant pacemaker and vns device same time doctors hope they work together let heart heal and so far do suppose to if keep work will not need transplant for while maybe years

come home middle January everything been real hard feel like not remember how suppose be person regular world feel like not part it and now birthday next week keep feel it not suppose get here like how nahoa make it but did nahoa make it and still here  

9b8aba41-2755-4026-8372-306ae10b53a3_1738813390.jpeg

picture link

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 6th, 2025

@theboymoana yaaay I'm so glad your out of hospital ❤❤❤ it's not always easy to comprehend how much we suffer, yet we still survive, we are here, you are here ❤ and if anyone deserves the best birthday evvver it's you ❤ you are so strong, a miracle and a inspiration ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ happy birthday sweetie 🎈🎈

User Profile: theboymoana
theboymoana OP February 9th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

thank you friend send you lots hugs💛💛 

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 6th, 2025

@theboymoana Hey bud! That sounds like one heck of a scary thing to go through! I'm glad you made it Nahoa. I'm glad you made it through the surgery and that you're still here. The picture is awesome tho! The sky looks amazing!

Happy Birthday too! A little early but hey it'll be here before you know it! 
aaron-miller.gif
User Profile: theboymoana
theboymoana OP February 9th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

thank you friend 😭💛 Really like that gif

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th, 2025

@theboymoana You're welcome! 💜

load more
load more
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes February 6th, 2025

@theboymoana im so glad you made it moana 🫶 the picture is amazing. Happy birthday 💐💐 I hope everything will be easy here on out. 

User Profile: theboymoana
theboymoana OP February 9th, 2025

@unassumingEyes

thank you friend appreciate you lots💛💛

load more
load more
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture February 16th

@theboymoana

i really like your  photos. There are really good at show  the pictures.

 I just recently read a book wonder and seen a film the silent child. Those really help me see how bad people with disabilities can treated. It made me think of you.   A eye opener.

 Welcome home.  I can’t even imagine how much of an adjustment this is after being away for so long. It’s completely okay to feel overwhelmed right now. Hope over time things get easier.

 I will end this with saying happy birthday. cute-love-love.gif 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 16th

@theboymoana 
surfing.gif