Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi! Some doodles

User Profile: raspberryStrings5071
raspberryStrings5071 September 28th


1960_1790630813.jpg

17
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 29th

@raspberryStrings5071

Wow so entrancing!  I studied it for a while!

I use to doodle myself,  definitely not that cool!?!!

VUwAy5Q6.gif

User Profile: PicklesANDOcean4ever
PicklesANDOcean4ever September 29th

@raspberryStrings5071

my guy that is not "some doodles" that is a MASTERPIECE

User Profile: raspberryStrings5071
raspberryStrings5071 OP September 29th

@PicklesANDOcean4ever

Thank you so much!

User Profile: PicklesANDOcean4ever
PicklesANDOcean4ever September 29th

@raspberryStrings5071

my doodles consist of random shapes and swirls (swirls are a very big thing with my ADHD for some reason lmao) and random 3D shapes and the most random stuff

User Profile: raspberryStrings5071
raspberryStrings5071 OP September 29th

@PicklesANDOcean4ever

I love swirls too! It's not a bad thing that your doodles are random, I think that's how it normally is. And 3D shapes kind of make your drawings look more advanced, so that's very cool!

User Profile: raspberryStrings5071
raspberryStrings5071 OP September 29th

@raspberryStrings5071

I usually also start with random shapes and things, and then just add lots of lines to unite it all.

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: dreamHope6111
dreamHope6111 September 29th

@raspberryStrings5071 This is beautiful. I love the color and detail of this so much. How long did it take you?

User Profile: raspberryStrings5071
raspberryStrings5071 OP September 29th

@dreamHope6111

I only worked on it in biology class (to do something with my hands while listening) which I have twice a week, so it took like almost a year, but that's just because I tried to make the process last as long as possible. 

load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow September 29th

@rasberryStrings5071 That's so amazing!! 💖

@fossilfellow

Thank you 🥰

load more
User Profile: rainyForest24
rainyForest24 September 29th

@raspberryStrings5071 wow this is so pretty!


@rainyForest24

Thank you!

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 September 29th

Wow!!! Is that PEN???? <3

@jesusredeemedme2425

Thank you! Yes, it's a fountain pen (we use it in school)

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo October 2nd

@raspberryStrings5071

This is amazinggggggg! 😳

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

User Profile: MishmashMaru
MishmashMaru October 2nd

Buddy blessed us with heavenly art lol. But seriously, that is super awesome

@MishmashMaru

Thank you! I'm so happy that you appreciate my art! I guess to me it's part of routine, so I forget that it can feel like a blessing for others

load more