Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 4th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 

I hope you are being gentle with yourself, Nadiabeaniee.💖

ovechkin-jaw.gif

hugs-love.gif

4 replies
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 4th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

friends-hug.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 6th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony

You are adorable with all your thoughtful messages and cutu gifs for our sweet friend.🥹💖

2 replies
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 6th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwwwe🥺💕I’m just expressing myself and yapping hehe thank youu <3 and you’re so sweet and kind I mean look even your user can make anyone smile💖 *coughs* sunisshiningandsoareyou😭🩷

i-love-you.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 6th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony

Hahaha cutie yapper 😛💖 (not my phone's autocarrot translating it to "supper" smh😭), stawpppp melting my heart! xD For real now!🥺💖

You are definitely shining the pinkiest!🤗💖

pawsome-cat-pun.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes July 4th, 2024

funny-jokes.gif

@iloveyouxx Goodnight potato frnd, wherever you are ❤️🥔

1 reply
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 5th, 2024

@unassumingEyes

not to barge in or make this about me but that gif is so cute and thoughtful❤️❤️❤️^

load more
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva July 6th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 

mind-you-are-on-my-mind.gifcat-heart-eyes-yoonmilkers.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 6th, 2024

@justmeeva

(A cute kitty doing a sparkly heart wink?!😭💖 omgee omgeee!😭💖)

1 reply
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva July 6th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

yupp 🩷🩷

load more
load more
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 6th, 2024

img-9121_1720284457.jpegimg-9125_1720284472.jpegimg-9122_1720284506.jpegimg-9123_1720284514.jpegimg-9126_1720284525.jpegimg-9124_1720284593.jpeg

22 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes July 6th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony @iloveyouxx look at that nadia 🩷 look at us go xD come on and see this frnd 🩷 i shld hv nominated you...best potato frnd 🥔❤️

User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 6th, 2024

@justmeeva

@mytwistedsoul

@LoveMyMoonflowers ..(I think I’ll check again hold on💜)

@iloveyouxx

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@unassumingEyes

❤️

2 replies
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 6th, 2024

is that all of you being incredibly amazing🧐🫢yup I think it is❤️


User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 6th, 2024

i actually got it right yay

load more
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva July 6th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony 

*in loss of words so just congrats everyone and shares hugs to those who want them* 🩷🩷🫂🩷

5 replies
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 6th, 2024

@justmeeva

🩷🩷it wont let me upvote still but hugs youre so amazing🩷🩷🫂🩷🩷

3 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva July 6th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony 

same problem here :’) 

*hugs* 🩷🫂🩷🫂🩷

2 replies
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 6th, 2024

@justmeeva

aww I don’t even get it I barely upvote anything in forums by you :’)🩷*endless squeezing*🫂💖I think pm upvotes are endless but somehow affect forum limit?

1 reply
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva July 6th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony 

*infinity hugss* 💗

🩷 yeah, it seems so. cups just keeps getting weirder 😶

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes July 6th, 2024

@justmeeva *hugs* ❤️

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 6th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony This is so sweet! 💜💙

Congratulations everybody! You're all awesome!! 😊

6 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes July 6th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul congrats soul ❤️ thank you for all you do ❤️

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 6th, 2024

@unassumingEyes Congratulations to you too Eyes! 💜 Thank you! Stay awesome 💜

User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 6th, 2024

@unassumingEyes

😭it’s too late now I had to go sorry but I was gonna say I think soul is really amazing💙

load more
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 6th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

congratulations soul I think you’re really awesome too💜💙💜I think your nominations are so sweet and wholesome! I agree with all of them really❤️

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 6th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony Thank you! 💜 So great of you to post it here! 😊 

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 6th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul


chippy.gif

load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers July 6th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony

your so sweet 🩷 thank you for this sweet mention hehe 🩷 congratulations to @mytwistedsoul @justmeeva @iloveyouxx @Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @unassumingEyes too 🩷

2 replies
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 6th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

and you’re so, smh you already said sweet/j but you’re probably the sweetest cups friend I know so I’m still gonna say you’re so sweet🩷🩷thankyou for being the amazing type of person that would get nominated <3

hug-squeeze.gif

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 6th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers


love-you.gif

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 6th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony

Omigosh why is cupsers love language "be so sweet, they cry".😭

Thank youuu for sharing these here, Harmony (or what do you prefer lol?👀💖), you're too sweet, I'll cry again!😭💖

You deserve all the awards meant for recognizing someone "suuuuper sweet who is great at finding adorable gifs and giving cutest replies and eventually making people cry because they cannot handle so much out of this world sweeetnessss" oh wait, yes exactly, that's *you*.😭💖



Thank youuu to all you lovely hoomans for sharing such heartfelt wishes here. Big congratulations to each one of youuuu. This world is more beautiful with you in it.😭💖



"Fastest finger first" has me rofling though!😂😭

1 reply
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 6th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwww I know right💖💖I prefer to be called sand /j the first time my friend saw my user she read it as "cat hug sand harmony" so I like making jokes about that🩷😛wait😭😭😭noooo you’re talking about me😭😭😭how could you that was so kind🥺😭💖but very untrue it’s hard to be mean to some people like youu, and anyone that would choose to be is just simply d: a horrible human bean🩷I can’t be making you cry I was just being…what was I being xD I wasn’t doing anything😭it was you that got like I didn’t even count how many nominationss🩷🩷I can’t ever look at someone like you and be able to say something I know you wouldn’t🥺or you know, something that’s not completely kind and caring and loving and amazing🩷personality traits reflect on your…personality😛💖




shushhhh sun is that you lighting up the world🫢✨

sending-love.gif




😂😂I didn’t actually read all of yours because omg💗and I’m also just really lazy, I think that one shows how you’re there as much as you can be and it sounds beautiful💕💖

load more
load more
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 6th, 2024

alvin-and-the-chipmunks-simon.gifi-need-you-antonio.gif

@iloveyouxx

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 6th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

hello-hi.gif

rayya-we-miss-you.gif

User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes July 6th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 

cat-***.gif

User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva July 6th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 

good-night-images-new-2023-cute-cat.gif

us.gif 

hugging.gif

load more
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 7th, 2024
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 7th, 2024
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 7th, 2024

did I put this here already xD??

https://youtu.be/WWcENiVH4Bw?si=P1yhOclxQzBFCxoQ

@iloveyouxx

User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 7th, 2024

I know no one asked for this but I was really bored so might as well😛 

this link (that everyone saw) 

❤️Click here to check it out❤️

has 107 pages with 103 about the nominees and 4 being intro/outro pages d:

and, me being bored I decided to just

nadia’s on page 47 eva’s on page 54 ni’s on page 62 soul is on page 67 and sun is on page 88❤️❤️❤️



4 replies
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 7th, 2024

the quality’s clearly..clearer- there d:💖

User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes July 7th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony you didnt mention me! *mock gasp* :000 

Im on 96 xD 💃💃💃

1 reply
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 7th, 2024

@unassumingEyes

it still won’t let me upvote but wait what😭😭I thought I did😭-

load more
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 7th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony

guys eyes is on 96👍

load more
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 7th, 2024

img-7407_1720367624.jpeg

@iloveyouxx

2 replies
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes July 7th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony awhhh 

1 reply
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 7th, 2024

@unassumingEyes

*has a mental breakdown because why aren’t my upvotes upvoting*

neverending-cats.gif

load more
load more