Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One tip I have for someone who wishes to become a better leader is ___

User Profile: Hope
Hope July 12th, 2024

One tip I have for someone who wishes to become a better leader is ___

7
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic July 14th, 2024

@Hope I'm not sure I can limit it to one tip, but I guess it would have to be to take the Leadership Development Program here! I loved the course and really enjoyed all the tips and information that was given. I feel that anyone will benefit from the course too and get something out of it as it covers so many interesting points and facts about being a leader.

But, one point is that even as a leader it is important to work together well with your team mates, listen to them and take on board their points of view, after all there is no 'I' in Team, but also no 'I' in Leader!

User Profile: Gargi07
Gargi07 July 14th, 2024

@Hope

I think in my opinion, for developing a great leadership, practicing active listening is the best way. This involves genuinely paying attention to what team members are saying, showing empathy, and understanding their perspectives. By doing so, you build trust, foster open communication, and create an environment where team members feel valued and heard. This approach not only enhances team morale but also leads to better decision-making and problem-solving. Also, Always lead by example. Show your team that you’re willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done, and they’ll be inspired to do the same. Plus, never underestimate the power of a good laugh to keep spirits high!

User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk July 14th, 2024

@Hope

I agree with @MistyMagic, to take the LDP!

User Profile: floatingLeaf4973
floatingLeaf4973 July 14th, 2024

@Hope

Be compassionate. Consider all perspectives. Use your heart to make a decision instead of following rigid rules. Emotions aren't about strict rules, be emotionally intelligent. Don't discriminate, it's weird to be in a power position and discriminate against vulnerable members. It's unfit to be a leader.

User Profile: caringBerry61
caringBerry61 July 14th, 2024

There are no better leaders, only leaders whose actions are less or more endured by followers and less or more shared.

The more followers share an action or a vision, the better the leaders are perceived.

When followers begin to follow a leader and a leader shows himself as such to potential followers, business begins.

As a great thinker said: "If you create me as being your guru – I refuse to be a guru, it is too absurd, because I see how the followers destroy the guru and the guru destroys the followers – but if you create an image about me, ..., then the whole business begins; to me it is an abomination."

User Profile: shadowfreak
shadowfreak July 14th, 2024

@Hope patience, as a leader, you are the rock your followers rest on. When there is great distress, you are the voice they search for reason. If you fall, if you break, your followers will have nothing to stand on, and they would fall as well. Not to confuse this with being indifferent, as a leader, you must be someone your followers choose to follow. To have that, they must see the patience in the leader, the understanding, the empathy. At least...I guess so. There are many more things to learn, this is just one

User Profile: devxnshx
devxnshx July 15th, 2024

@Hope think of different ideas which people needs from u , choose any one idea and give ur full life to it , every single sec