Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's an adult problem nobody prepared you for?

User Profile: Hope
Hope June 30th, 2023

What's an adult problem nobody prepared you for?

3
User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud June 30th, 2023

@Hope Burnout. No one really talked about burn out. No one prepared me for it. When it happened the first time, I was in my twenties. I wasn't prepared, and there was no real vocabulary for it. Now, I've actually gotten better at noticing imminent signs of burnout before it hits full on, so I'm better, but that's thanks to years of learning the vocabulary and work on changing the environment to become a more loving and stress free one and also changing internally to be more assertive and strong when I need time off and a hearty dose of self care.

User Profile: yourbuddy30
yourbuddy30 June 30th, 2023

@Hope I guess betrayal and loosing of people. No one really taught us about how to deal with that, or unlove someone

User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 June 30th, 2023

@Hope

an adult problem that no one prepared me for was having trouble being self-content. i mean, i like who i am, but i sometimes feel too comfortable being me...