Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's one characteristic you admire in others and why?

User Profile: Hope
Hope September 12th, 2023

What's one characteristic you admire in others and why?

50
User Profile: FeureVox
FeureVox September 13th, 2023

"Compassion"

It is extinct now, as it is perishable, if unrecognised.

User Profile: affectionateMoon0902
affectionateMoon0902 September 13th, 2023

Reliability, having someone trustworthy and understanding would calm me. I will have happier times, for I would be enabled to do more. Maybe, for I have not met such person.

2 replies
User Profile: FeureVox
FeureVox September 13th, 2023

@affectionateMoon0902 I can feel you when you talk about Reliability.

We are living in a mess of people where everyone seems the same.

1 reply
User Profile: affectionateMoon0902
affectionateMoon0902 September 13th, 2023

Yes I can't trust people easily, had enough being disappointed, might considering getting a panda pickled or not.

load more
load more
User Profile: badcompany2
badcompany2 September 13th, 2023

U have a pfp that moves how ???

User Profile: SimonNocedaStevenson
SimonNocedaStevenson September 14th, 2023

Unbreakable


It is like an infinite power that give one a power to never truly being perished.

User Profile: G8Lis10er
G8Lis10er September 14th, 2023

@Hope

I admire others' resilience

User Profile: 9797HopeFulLyHope
9797HopeFulLyHope September 15th, 2023

my husband Dylan

he has been helping me and my mental health Journey for about 9 years now helping me figure out the person I am and that I'm capable of in life. For a person who suffers with mental health and mental abuse from people that were supposed to help you form your person can do a lot to you internally. It's hard because he's my husband sometimes I feel like I'm better off by myself but I can't afford that now. When you make your bed you have to lie in that and when you have people depending on you it's kind of hard to leave a situation alone. But in my case it's all good intentions I just hope it's not going to take me 12 decades to figure out who I actually am I want to enjoy life not run a marathon. I am still young but hopefully I got there soon because my time is running out.


User Profile: Theothersideofyourmirror
Theothersideofyourmirror September 15th, 2023

@Hope Self awareness. It's the only known key to improving yourself and being humble enough to realize everyone is fighting their own battle, and the fact you should only ever compare yourself to yourself and no one else, since it's pointless doing so otherwise. We lack context on others and we have a tendency to idealize what we see, while missing on others the many details, fears, struggles and mistakes that we overthink about when it comes to ourselves. Hence why I think that being aware of who we are, who we've been and who we want to become is the only safe way to lead a thriving life

User Profile: alicetang07
alicetang07 September 17th, 2023

@Hope

I admire kindness. It's hard to be kind. The world isn't always kind. It takes strength to be kind. That's why I admire kind people.

User Profile: pioneeringFig528
pioneeringFig528 September 17th, 2023

@Hope kindness and the ability to listen. Someone I knew was like this.

User Profile: Soniahere
Soniahere September 21st, 2023

The ability to speak their mind in a polite manner and not being afraid to express themselves. These days most people are afraid to be different and all fit in a box, they also belittle others who are different. I admire someone who expresses themselves without giving a care what other people think, that’s so attractive and the most confident you can be.