Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite music genre?

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone April 19th, 2022

What's your favorite music genre and why? 🎶🌸

51
User Profile: PandaHelp000
PandaHelp000 April 19th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

Metal and musicals!

User Profile: globalBraid3744
globalBraid3744 April 19th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

I enjoy lots of different music types. Recently, I am listening to natural sounds and relaxing music the most.

User Profile: calmingsun111
calmingsun111 April 19th, 2022

Metal and rock. :P

User Profile: tokotodosuki
tokotodosuki April 19th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

I'm really stupid so bare with me I like pop music and Japanese music

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 19th, 2022

@tokotodosuki

You're not stupid for liking a certain genre of music, *invalidates the thoughts that make you feel stupid* -- you're amazing the way you are. ❤

User Profile: tokotodosuki
tokotodosuki April 19th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

thank you I needed that

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 19th, 2022

@tokotodosuki

Ofcourse. ❤ *offers hugs too*

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AprilShowerz
AprilShowerz April 19th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

I really like heavy metal!! Even if it's loud and overstimulating it helps me get my anger out and it's calming afterwards. Once I get all of my anger out I'm definitely listening to some cavetown.

User Profile: Ellie1975
Ellie1975 April 19th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

Midwest emo and ambient metal!!

User Profile: ThoughtfulBlossom
ThoughtfulBlossom April 19th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

Hello! What a great question! I love listening to either Lo-Fi or classical music. They both help me study and keeps me calm during stressful situations. How about you? ❤️

User Profile: ConsiderateSnail67
ConsiderateSnail67 April 19th, 2022

Almost any kind of rock or metal! I simply can't tolerate most slow/quiet music because I get bored easily and I listen to music for a distraction, so I enjoy loud and fast music the most.

User Profile: Cowboy072073
Cowboy072073 April 19th, 2022

Old country. The only "new" country i like is hank 3.

User Profile: Kaplan12025
Kaplan12025 April 19th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

Anything that is instrumental. I find most lyrical songs to be too distracting which puts me out of my focus and thoughts. The Forgotten Odes album by Eternal Eclipse is one of my absolute favorites.