Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite music genre?

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone April 19th, 2022

What's your favorite music genre and why? 🎶🌸

51
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 April 19th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

heavy rock, EDM, pop and oldies 🤡

User Profile: philosophicalThinker4425
philosophicalThinker4425 April 19th, 2022

Rock/metal, classical, oldies, and showtunes! I was raised on a lot of these genres and sometimes they can just help uplift me on a bad day.

User Profile: SerenityLane
SerenityLane April 19th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

Electronic Dance Music (EDM), preferably techno, electro, TRANCE and Eurostyle. It energizes me and makes me feel good all over. :)


User Profile: GiGi52
GiGi52 April 19th, 2022

Soft and romantic music


load more
User Profile: Dallady
Dallady April 20th, 2022

It doesn’t exist. A Doukhobor communal acapella blended with indigenous drumming, chanting and hip hop, cozy Danes choir, full orchestra with chill hop and maybe some ukulele with a French cafe jazz vibe.

🎼 ☀️ from my heart to theirs

@KateDoskocilova

User Profile: affectionateCat9553
affectionateCat9553 April 20th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

I love R&B. To me R&B is pop music. It's hip. It talks about things I want to hear about like relationships and self-love. My favorite R&B singer is Mary J Blidge and has been for the past almost 30 years.



User Profile: Probius
Probius April 20th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova Jam bands like the Grateful Dead and Phish. :)

User Profile: jeffybear15263748
jeffybear15263748 April 20th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

i like angsty music mostly becaus eof subtle romalized trauma being called out in it. and its really relatable.

User Profile: hiddenlake
hiddenlake April 20th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova Sufi!! Music from the Indian subcontinent. Insightful and peaceful

User Profile: rozzieee
rozzieee April 20th, 2022

I really enjoy listening to harsh noise (especially on full volume) It’s a great way to numb your mind and it stops me from thinking.

User Profile: Caringmama2022
Caringmama2022 April 20th, 2022

Country because I'm a country girl and can relate to so many of the songs . I was brought up on country music and it has always stuck with me .