Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite scent?

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango April 22nd, 2021

Smelling GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

What's your favorite scent?

66
User Profile: TheFisherKing
TheFisherKing April 23rd, 2021

Freshly mowed grass.

User Profile: Ivy229
Ivy229 April 23rd, 2021

That's a really hard question to answer because I have a lot. Some of them include coffee, after rain, cherry bloosom

User Profile: Storyhymns1234
Storyhymns1234 April 23rd, 2021

I love smell of anything fried or grilled.

User Profile: Kindasadlad
Kindasadlad April 23rd, 2021

Anything mint sented

User Profile: ZeeByTheSea
ZeeByTheSea April 23rd, 2021

@CheeryMango fresh coffee for sure

User Profile: natshere
natshere April 23rd, 2021

definitely cinnamon

User Profile: DiamondHeart12
DiamondHeart12 April 23rd, 2021

I love the smell of vanilla and coconut.

User Profile: Basorexiaaa
Basorexiaaa April 23rd, 2021

@CheeryMango
scent of the soil after rain or lavender ✨

User Profile: rrretsuko
rrretsuko April 24th, 2021

strawberryyyy

User Profile: DarkOverlord7877
DarkOverlord7877 April 25th, 2021

I have to say I really love the smell of lavender.