Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who was your first celebrity/fictional character crush?

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango June 2nd, 2021

Who was your first celebrity/fictional character crush?

49
User Profile: Izzy274
Izzy274 June 2nd, 2021

Who was your first celebrity/fictional character crush?

I don't know... I don't think I've actually had one haha <3

User Profile: luckycharm44
luckycharm44 June 3rd, 2021

Cameron Boyce from Jessie.

User Profile: theriverissinging
theriverissinging June 3rd, 2021

@CheeryMango I don't remember exactly but I think it was alaadin teehee cheeky

User Profile: watermelon54
watermelon54 June 3rd, 2021

Haha good question...I would say Danny Phantom and Kim Possible

User Profile: Storyhymns1234
Storyhymns1234 June 3rd, 2021

Patty pep, female wrestler /diva.

User Profile: Paneerlove652
Paneerlove652 June 3rd, 2021

@CheeryMango

Logan Lerman from Percy Jackson even though the movie was terrible

User Profile: AwkwardStone
AwkwardStone June 3rd, 2021

Johnny Depp 100%

User Profile: cuteeeezombieeee
cuteeeezombieeee June 3rd, 2021

Newt from the maze runner trilogyenlightened

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath June 3rd, 2021

Harry Potter lol I really had a big crush couple years back haha😂

User Profile: Climbingtorevovery
Climbingtorevovery June 3rd, 2021

Ahh basic little me, Justin Bieber, of course!