Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can I please get a bisexual or lesbian female friend?. I just need someone to talk to😔

User Profile: dfwyemeeii
dfwyemeeii August 8th, 2025

Bisexual or lesbian female friends needed please 😔

14
User Profile: ClosetedTransQueen
ClosetedTransQueen August 8th, 2025

I volunteer as tribute!

User Profile: w3rdshark1
w3rdshark1 August 9th, 2025

I'm lesbiann

User Profile: AdaMae
AdaMae August 28th, 2025

Heyyyyyyyyy!

User Profile: Bobbybunkiss
Bobbybunkiss August 29th, 2025

Hi,

I'm a lesbian, ready to talk.

User Profile: Vio163
Vio163 September 3rd, 2025

Hi! How are you?

User Profile: Vio163
Vio163 September 3rd, 2025

Hi! How are you?

User Profile: Kea2035
Kea2035 September 7th, 2025

I’m here 

User Profile: theVioletAlchemist7479
theVioletAlchemist7479 September 29th, 2025

@dfwyemeeii I'm bi and AFAB, wanna talk?

User Profile: escama8dom
escama8dom September 29th, 2025

Hey here if you need

User Profile: tranquilechoes
tranquilechoes November 1st, 2025

@dfwyemeeii

hi  just saw this I hope I am not very late to the party but well always here to help 🤍