Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Yay

User Profile: aquaLion1074
aquaLion1074 September 26th

Fellow lesbians!! There's hope for everyone cuz I used to think I was gonna be single forever... But just asked my crush to homecoming as a date and she said she likes me back so now we're gonna gooo😁 so if you feel hopeless don't there's someone waiting to meet y'all and will love you as well ❤️‍🩹 so hold onto the hope!!! ❤️🧡🤍🩷💜

7
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 26th

@aquaLion1074

I'm so happy for you 💚 🤗 

Have the best time 🥰

PHpu6YRo.gif

User Profile: aquaLion1074
aquaLion1074 OP September 27th

@Amanda84

Thanks so much!!!

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 27th

@aquaLion1074

A pleasure 💜 

load more
load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow September 26th

@aquaLion1074 Congratulations!! 💗🥰

DLUnusvk.gif

User Profile: aquaLion1074
aquaLion1074 OP September 27th

@fossilfellow

I'm happy that I can share good and bad things here and get support with both thank you.

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow September 27th

@aquaLion1074 You're so welcome! 💜🥰

load more
load more
User Profile: EmpatheticShell
EmpatheticShell Wednesday

@aquaLion1074 OMG!!! Sooo happy for you gurll!!!😭🫶🏻