Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have dysphoric feelings over not my gender but my body parts???

User Profile: saloumah
saloumah February 11th, 2023

For like ever i've felt very lost and confused. I talked to counsellors and therapists about this and it made me really uncomfortable because they kept saying all women felt like this in their life sometimes. But i don't really think so ive felt like this for so so long.

I dont like my genitals like at all they make me so uncomfortable. everytime im reminded of them i feel gross. Sometimes i would have very randomly depressing days where i would describe it as feeling "womanly" or "pregnant" this was when i was in elementary school by the way LOL. and i don't know if anyones ever really experienced this that i know of? I'm okay with being a woman im comfortable like that but i hate having genitals i dont want them. I would sometimes wish for a males genitals or feel like i would secretly have one, i just had to wait. Other times i would wish for no genitals at all.

i know its really confusing but i just want to be heard a bit. I feel kind of wrong for feeling like this at all like ive never even heard of this myself.

2
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath February 26th, 2023

hey if it's ok to reply, @saloumah just because something feels new or different or others cant understand doesn't mean your feelings are wrong or invalid ... it is ok to want to express how you feel in a non judgemental space, you do deserve it 💕

User Profile: iwantacoffee2009
iwantacoffee2009 March 10th, 2023

@saloumah

I feel the same but just with my voice, and thats ok, gender and sexuality its a really big spectrum, were all diferents and i understand what you feel, youre not alone with this

ksses and hugs

😘