Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Change one food

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 March 1st, 2019

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well.smiley Today I like to invite you for joining me in creating mindfulness dishes. Here is how it goes.

I start with a food dish and you continue with another one by changing one food, example

brown rice with broccoli

quinoa with broccoli

Let's see how many mindfully selected dishes we can create. laugh

To add or remove your name, please submit this short form:https://goo.gl/forms/HV3ILmcEFDObAqhO2

@303315 @adocker @Azalia1109 @Ayle@adrjust1 @adventurousfan @Ady23 @amarifey @amicableBlackberry1972 @amiablePeace77 @AMusicalSilence @astray @AnActiveListener @AjanMalic @aifos1976 @asilentobserver @alfalfasproutdeux @ambitiouschestnut9158 @ArborealGiggle13 @artisaweapon @Asimov @badoinkitydoop @basty @blueocean @BillyWilson @babybenfin @bear228 @behindhazeleyes @beloved316 @BetterTogether101 @billywilson @blindfaith @BlueberryFriend @BlueMossWeaver27 @blueocean45 @borderinline @bouncySeal96 @brainybrainy @BridgetAileen @brilliantTurtle89 @BuddhistDracula @blueDiamond @brendenjensen @brilliomturtle89 @bluewolf1229 @benevolentOrange31 @bk20102kb @bottomofthelist @brightChestnut4066 @BookWizard @busyemptymind @callforhelp @callmecaliflower @calmHero86 @caramelbunny @Catlover1993 @Char1otte @chayton @Chocolateandcakes @Claito @cloudySummer @compassionatelistener108 @cookeybear @courageousCake401 @coconut333 @CrissiArabela @courtmarievibes @CrismsonLime6525 @Cutelittlepie1 @Cyanapricot8399 @cyanWater7627 @DanaMH @deepblueCoconut000 @diplomaticShade2167 @Deeperblue @delightfulUnicorn38 @diplomaticconfucious @discreetSquare2053 @discreetOwl14 @DoctorWho11 @echovoice @elmira73 @enigmaforte @exuberantOcean6739 @EnigmaForte @emilyLanes @EmOnTheGo @empathicForest15 @EmunahHere @epitium @equanimousCosmos @ErRoach @Evaparker02 @evie @ExpectoPatronumm @exuberantOcean6739 @Fairhouse @FreeSoul1417 @fighter23 @Favor2020 @frozenmermaid @gentlePeace76 @ghofrane @GhostInTheShellx @girlygamerkilz @GettingBy40 @goldentown96 @gongoozlersoup19 @Gozzil @gracefuldeadlyswan @GustyOne4U @GusteeMoon123 @happydandan @healingangel4u @happylove2611 @helpfulHuman4993 @helpfulBranch221 @Harleemoon @honestplane3797 @hopefulnatural @houserabbitsrule @HealingSinthia @HeckhoundBreaker5 @helpfullBranch221 @Hereyzzil @hopeless104 @humorouscamp915 @hardworkingScarf441 @indigoocean5466 @IcyLight @interactivec @InvisibleAngel92 @Itsybitsyspider91 @inventiveOrange1 @JayTheBird14 @Jonsi @joyoussun45 @JustMarije @JZack45 @keion @kindsoul10 @kirtokun0731 @Karrotcake @kevan @kindTurtle @klemen @knowledge57 @KawaiiCandy @HelpingMotherHen22 @Kodachrome73 @Joe2017 @Julian2703 @JustLikeMellie @JasmineWhite @Jenna0903 @joyoussun47 @JenSee @justconfuses87 @KimmieJenner @Kanzi @KokoroHereForYou @kvo8 @KattPiper @Kumiko @ladibugca @LG22 @Lionellinu13 @lia345 @Learntolive @letspreadhappiness @LetsSpreadHappiness @LilaGrace @Lifeislove123 @lightforlife @lilynoelle @LilyLila @lightofhope89 @Lovejoy @leothelittlelioncub1 @longing4peace @LateBloomey @maibock @Modestshade @marsmoon @melliontm @Microscopicmuse @mypriorityis @melliotm @Mellietronx @MISSMEGHAN @MistyMagic @mistypanorama @mitch11 @motivationalhomegirl @Musicismyfriend @MissPen @NancySV1 @nans17 @natg @navyFarm1407 @NevaehRose @niceLion789 @niceTangerine6642 @NowhereNever156 @NoDramaBabyLlama @NotQuiteBlue @nourrirvotreame @obie2 @Ohemdieldi @onerandomguy @onwardforevenmore @oxfordshiregatsby @Opeka @P4ND0R4 @pamharley003 @passionateCircle3866 @peacefulwarrior10 @penguinpower31 @positiveCuddle2113 @peppermintlove @peterman @philispohicalShip9444 @piscesmoon @PiecesofYou @Pininin @PinkDaisy83 @PinkMallow @pinkpurpleblue15 @Pinnae @pizzalover1341 @politeAvocado7234 @politecare2971 @PeaksOfBlue68 @politelychaotic @princessd @princessofcurcus @probius @psalm139 @PurpleSnowflake2310 @Purple @politeskies6536 @PurpleNina @positiveCuddle2113 @rachelq @Raindrops00 @raspberry985 @Raspberrybeach @raspberryLemon7321 @rationaltiger8083 @Ravenclaw7 @redLunch4107 @reliableWater8763 @Reokiome0928 @resourcefulbear6750 @rezasophiea @RoninSelecta @rosesway @royalmilkbee @Rcusick12 @rumplesteeleskin @RynnTheBedouin 2Rokaia @Roxy0007 @RoscoPT @Sageypie @SingeleyBee53 @Saif1for1Resilience @sail46 @SaimaK @Samar27 @Santysan @SarilinaN @scarletMaple3081 @ScarletPear1945 @ScotchTape @Shivam501 @seacastle @Summeryshy @sealie @sendingyoulove @SensitiveApple @sensitiveShade5337 @SentientCozyTeacup @ShiningSalamander99 @Shriya546 @Shweta555 @shy @silverIceCream21 @silverWillow1625 @singblue @Sk1ttles @SkolSuper1976 @sleeplessinmanhattan @scenicwindow @Softforesthsp77 @softPoetry23 @soulrestorer102 @soulsings @Spearstar @stillLavender24 @stillplanet @starhawkemystery @stephen @sujaypai @SunFern @summertimesamness @SunFlower @supportingearthangel @sweetmango91 @sweetMelody95 @sweetrosa1987 @ThePersonYouCanNeverKnow @TheRoseHeartz @TheSciKid @Tiggergirl @tisjme @Tinycupcake @TrinnitysLight81 @tygo @twister13 @24x7Awesome @Understandinggirl1990 @unkindloving @Vargasb @VickyP @victoriia @wildcat85 @Wawas @westvirginia @XxOgSpunBbygrl @yzzil @zeraphim

1790
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 8th, 2020

Cherry Jam

User Profile: StickOfRock
StickOfRock July 8th, 2020

Mixed jam...(few people make mixed jams, usually you only find jams out of one fruit...)

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 8th, 2020

Samson jam that's my favourite

2 replies
User Profile: StickOfRock
StickOfRock July 8th, 2020

@lazyKatz

Smart giiirl 🤗😊, I put the record on the turntable...mmmm

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 8th, 2020

@lazyKatz

Damson

load more
User Profile: StickOfRock
StickOfRock July 8th, 2020

Onion jam (untill I lived in France I did not know tgat you could make jam out of onions...yum...)

7 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 8th, 2020

@StickOfRock

I've never heard of that onion chutney is the closest I can get to it.

1 reply
User Profile: StickOfRock
StickOfRock July 8th, 2020

@lazyKatz

The French suffered great famines throughout history...I learned alot...they make sweet onion jam, onion soup, soup from finely ground fish heads and bones they call bouillabaisse...when they had floods and their cheese cellars flooded, they sold molded cheese, in their greatest famine of all times before the crusade of the poor people became insane en-masse and tgey roamed tge country side and ate snails and frogs...and truffles...

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 8th, 2020

@StickOfRock

I've been to France but it was only a three day trip....mainly to visit Euro Disney.

4 replies
User Profile: StickOfRock
StickOfRock July 8th, 2020

@lazyKatz

Well, I studdied, lived and worked in France and visited the whole hexagon of it with a crappy Audi car for weeks yet I never went to Disney Land since it was expensive 😶...

User Profile: StickOfRock
StickOfRock July 8th, 2020

@lazyKatz

We complement each other, I am so glad you visited Disney Land and am jelous of you that you got to travel to Tunisia without me 👅

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 8th, 2020

@StickOfRock

That was the fist time i I realised sand could be so hot it was hard to walk on it

1 reply
User Profile: StickOfRock
StickOfRock July 8th, 2020

@lazyKatz

Wooow...

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: StickOfRock
StickOfRock July 8th, 2020

Onion soup...

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 July 8th, 2020

Chicken soup

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 8th, 2020

Chicken Hotpot

User Profile: sunnyComputer6391
sunnyComputer6391 July 8th, 2020

Chicken with fries

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 8th, 2020

Cheesy Fries

User Profile: StickOfRock
StickOfRock July 9th, 2020

Cheesy fondue...