Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a hero is not coming to save me, then I a hero will become! 💙🤗

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 20th

What does this quote say to you? What meaning do you take from it?

picoozi-cute-cat.gif

42
User Profile: ScrabbleBrain
ScrabbleBrain June 21st

I never once relied on anyone to save me so I always knew I'd been the heroine in my story. Sometimes I waited for one, imagined the burdens lifted off but this seems to be a world of debts.

Someone does something nice for you and immediately expects not only thanks but a hefty price reciprocation for kindness.

As soon as I realised that, I thought, no thanks and forged ahead solo.. Munching along the way, leaving a crumbly scattered mess behind, someone could pick up the trail, or get lost keeping up.

It didn't really matter :)

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 22nd

@ScrabbleBrain


youre-amazing-youre-awesome.gif

load more
User Profile: ArizonaKona7
ArizonaKona7 June 21st

It means to save yourself and be your own hero. Just like princess Fiona did in Shrek 4, when she was a warrior and Shrek didn’t exist to her.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 22nd

@ArizonaKona7

Great example , and movie 🥰🍿

monday-happy-monday.gif

load more

@Amanda84You are a hero dear..

And I want you to always believe that...

The funny thing is, we dont know how wonderful we are till we die

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 22nd

@understandingPeach778

Ah, you are the kindest, thank you 🥰

first-day-of-summer-the-start-of-summer.gif

load more

I have been my hero for the last few months. I used to daydream of having a partner who might save me or protect me against my life issues but I experienced some difficult situations and I played this role for myself. Since then, I have become so proud of myself and safe. I could belive that I really don't need anyone. I just need myself 🤍

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 22nd

@sunnyStrawberries4807


you-can-do-it.gif

load more
User Profile: neonWriter8115
neonWriter8115 June 22nd

To not let someone else sit in the dark like I have to alone

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 22nd

@neonWriter8115


hurt-pain.gif

1 reply
User Profile: neonWriter8115
neonWriter8115 June 22nd

@Amanda84

Thank you.. somebody needs to thats for sure .. 😀

load more
load more
User Profile: shyApricot1589
shyApricot1589 June 22nd

to me it means helping others. helping people makes me feel good

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 22nd

@shyApricot1589

Beautiful quality 💙🤗

load more