Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a hero is not coming to save me, then I a hero will become! 💙🤗

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 20th

What does this quote say to you? What meaning do you take from it?

picoozi-cute-cat.gif

42
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 20th

@Amanda84


snoopy-super-hero.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Oldsoul1618
Oldsoul1618 June 21st

@Amanda84

This note to self has just made my day, only God knows how much we need more of your kind here on earth.

You are a shining ray of light that keeps on giving .

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 22nd

@Oldsoul1618

Ah thank you, that's so nice of you to say, made me smile 🥰

happy-monday-monday-vibes.gif

load more
load more

bruce-wayne-dark-knight-rises.gif

Hero is not born... we become it.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 20th

@Amazinggracethatsavedawretchlikeme


tomandjerry.gif

load more

@Amanda84 I take it as if there's no one around to come "save" us, we eventually learn how to ourselves. Things hit differently when it's just us. We learn how to be resourceful, pull our boot straps up, and get things done. It may be hard and we may struggle, but we eventually do. We become our own hero-- one we can rely on because it's not like we can abandon ourselves. 💪 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 21st

@YourCaringConfidant

Perfectly put 🥰

We have to rely on ourselves and no one can change anything but us 🩷

sisinna-you.gif

load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown June 21st

@Amanda84

What does this quote say to you? 

It says we all heroes no matter what! 

What meaning do you take from it?

We don’t need to become heroes bc we already are heroes. The difference between some people and some others is that some of us already know that and live as a hero. Others need more time to discover that. 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 22nd

@akunknown

Beautiful interpretation 🥰

ordinaryfrends-ordinary.gif

load more
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine June 21st

@Amanda84

I'm just a fleeting presence on Cups at the moment partly as I'm working on rebuilding my offline social life having realised that Cups shouldn't be a substitute only complimentary so in a way that quote would apply. 

It certainly applies to way I have to manage my health and the main causes of my issues require a consultations between 3 specialists so talking to a random GP for 5 minutes at a time really doesn't help, fortunately I've learnt enough by listening to my body and the specialists to look after myself the majority of the time even if it is quite hard for people close to me to understand that 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 22nd

@RunningMachine


I appreciate you know more about your health and capabilities then the doctors do and you are right seven cups is a brilliant platform when it's complimented and adds to your own life 🥰

monday-monday-motivation.gif

load more
User Profile: Dragonwolf
Dragonwolf June 21st

Dont expect someone to always come and save you. You have to learn to stand on your own two feet and become your own hero.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 22nd

@Dragonwolf

Perfectly put 🥰 

flower-wink.gif

load more

I am my own saviour 

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 22nd

@trueconfidant123

Yes you are 🥰

have-a-great-week.gif

1 reply

@Amanda84

monday-good-morning-monday.gif

load more
load more

That even though people have lied to me abused me and hurt me so much I can still find the courage to love myself to like my body and not malnourish it

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 22nd

@courageousSummer186

I'm sorry people have done this to you but yes you can , you are not defined by other peopled actions, you deserve to be loved and happy 💙

butterfly-daisy-flower-monday-good-morning-blessings-grateful.gif

load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow June 21st

Don't feel confidant enough to say I'm enough for myself rn.

6 replies

@fossilfellow It's ok, friend. I'll say it for you. 

You're enough! ❤️ You really, truly are. 🤗

1 reply
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow June 21st

@YourCaringConfidant Thank you ❤️

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 22nd

@fossilfellow

It's absolutely fine, I'll be your hero until you have the strength to do it yourself 💚

hurt-pain.gif

3 replies
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow June 22nd

@Amanda84 I love you 💝

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow June 22nd

@Amanda84 out of hearts

🐾✨💗💕💝❤️💖💝💗💕

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 22nd

@fossilfellow

💚🩷💙💕🧡🩵💜💛

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ClaraField
ClaraField June 21st

The word that crossed my mind now that I read this is... OWNERSHIP. At the end of the day, even when receiving support and help from others, we need to recognize we are the real owners of our lives and our attitudes need to reflect that. 💫🙏😻💗

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 22nd

@ClaraField

Ownership is a great word for it 🥰

happy-monday-monday-vibes.gif

2 replies
User Profile: ClaraField
ClaraField June 22nd

Wishing you a great week, @Amanda84 💫✨️🤩

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP June 22nd

@ClaraField


charlie-brown-dancing.gif

load more
load more
load more