Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite song?

User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin February 16th, 2021

Image result for GIF rock in roll

"What are your favorite songs from your teenage years that you still rock out to when nobody else is listening?"

>>Add Name To/Remove Name From Taglist<<

@24x7Awesome @303315 @AddictedTealover98 @adocker @adrjust1 @adventurousfan @Ady23 @aifos1976 @AjanMalic @alexisj070 @alfalfasproutdeux @allyswift @Alwaysinpyjamas @amarifey @ambitiouschestnut9158 @ambitiouscity3124 @amiablePeace77 @amicableBlackberry1972 @AMusicalSilence @AnActiveListener @AnastasiaSmith @Andreawa @anonymouslistener23 @ArborealGiggle13 @arnoldziffler1 @artisaweapon @asilentobserver @Asimov @astray @Azalia1109 @babybenfin @badoinkitydoop @basty @behindhazeleyes @beloved316 @benevolentOrange31 @BetterTogether101 @BillyWilson @bk20102kb @blindfaith @BlueberryFriend @blueDiamond @BlueMossWeaver27 @blueocean @blueocean45 @bluewolf1229 @borderinline @bottomofthelist @bouncySeal96 @brainybrainy @brendenjensen @BridgetAileen @brightChestnut4066 @brilliantTurtle89 @brilliomturtle89 @Brooklynn @BuddhistDracula @busyemptymind @callforhelp @callmecaliflower @calmHero86 @caramelbunny @Catlover1993 @Char1otte @chayton @Chocolateandcakes @ChristmasGift @Claito @cloudySummer @compassionatelistener108 @cookeybear @courageousCake401 @courtmarievibes @CrismsonLime6525 @CrissiArabela @CurrySoup12 @Cutelittlepie1 @Cyanapricot8399 @cyanWater7627 @decisiveOcean892 @deepblueCoconut000 @Deeperblue @diplomaticconfucious @diplomaticShade2167 @discreetOwl14 @discreetSquare2053 @DoctorWho11 @dtanushree @dynamicHemlock1736 @echovoice @elmira73 @emilyLanes @EmOnTheGo @empathicForest15 @EmunahHere @enigmaforte @EnigmaForte @epitium @equanimousCosmos @ErRoach @essdee @Evaparker02 @Everythingisbetterinyourpyjamas @evie @ExpectoPatronumm @exuberantOcean6739 @Fairhouse @fighter23 @FreeSoul1417 @friendlyEars8792 @frozenmermaid @gentlePeace76 @ghofrane @GhostInTheShellx @girlygamerkilz @Goldcherry2113 @goldentown96 @gongoozlersoup19 @Gozzil @gracefuldeadlyswan @GusteeMoon123 @happydandan @happylove2611 @Harleemoon @healinghearts0718 @healingWhisper @HeckhoundBreaker5 @helpfulBranch221 @helpfulHuman4993 @helpfullBranch221 @Hereyzzil @honestplane3797 @honeypie720 @hopefulnatural @hopeless104 @houserabbitsrule @humorouscamp915 @Hyacinth22 @Icicle0212 @IcyLight @incredibleWatermelon1029 @indigoCup1959 @InfinityandBeyond23 @intellectualDrum3128 @interactivec @inventiveOrange1 @InvisibleAngel92 @Itsybitsyspider91 @JasmineWhite @JayTheBird14 @Jenna0903 @JenSee @Joe2017 @Jonsi @JoyIntoDarkness @joyoussun45 @joyoussun47 @Julian2703 @justconfuses87 @JustLikeMellie @JustMarije @JZack45 @KACOSMIC @Kanzi @KarrotCake @keion @kevan @kirtokun0731 @klemen @knowledge57 @Kodachrome73 @KokoroHereForYou @Kumiko @kvo8 @ladibugca @LandOfHopesx3 @Learntolive @leothelittlelioncub1 @letspreadhappiness @LetsSpreadHappiness @LG22 @lia345 @Lifeislove123 @lightforlife @lightofhope89 @LilaGrace @LilyLila @lilynoelle @Lionellinu13 @longing4peace @Lovejoy @lovelyWords13 @maibock @marsmoon @Mellietronx @melliontm @MISSMEGHAN @MistyMagic @mistypanorama @mitch11 @motivationalhomegirl @MountainClarity @Musicismyfriend @NancySV1 @nans17 @natg @navyFarm1407 @NevaehRose @niceDaisy36 @niceLion789 @niceTangerine6642 @NoDramaBabyLlama @NoneTheWiser @NotQuiteBlue @nourrirvotreame @obie2 @Ohemdieldi @onerandomguy @onwardforevenmore @optimisticRaspberries5247 @oxfordshiregatsby @P4ND0R4 @pamharley003 @parisayano @passionateCircle3866 @peacefulLily4008 @peacefulwarrior10 @peachStrawberries1909 @penguinpower31 @peppermintlove @peterman @philispohicalShip9444 @PiecesofYou @Pininin @PinkDaisy83 @PinkMallow @pinkpurpleblue15 @Pinnae @piscesmoon @pizzalover1341 @pluckyAcai7322 @politeAvocado7234 @politecare2971 @politelychaotic @politeskies6536 @princessd @princessofcurcus @probius @psalm139 @psychespirit @PurpleNina @PurpleSnowflake2310 @rachelq @Raindrops00 @raspberry985 @Raspberrybeach @rationaltiger8083 @Ravenclaw7 @Rcusick12 @redLunch4107 @reliableWater8763 @Reokiome0928 @resourcefulbear6750 @rezasophiea @RoninSelecta @Rosa9570 @rosesway @royalmilkbee @rumplesteeleskin @RynnTheBedouin @Sageypie @Saif1for1Resilience @sail46 @SaimaK @Santysan @SarilinaN @SavoyTruffle20 @scarletMaple3081 @scarletPear1945 @ScarletPear1945 @ScotchTape @seacastle @sealie @SecretlyMe @Seeker1898 @sendingyoulove @SensitiveApple @sensitiveShade5337 @SentientCozyTeacup @SharpiePen @ShiningSalamander99 @Shriya546 @Shweta555 @shy @silverIceCream21 @silverWillow1625 @singblue @Sk1ttles @SkolSuper1976 @sleeplessinmanhattan @Softforesthsp77 @softPoetry23 @soulrestorer102 @soulsings @SparklingSnowflake15 @Spearstar @starhawkemystery @stayingsanne @stillLavender24 @stillplanet @sujaypai @summertimesamness @SunFern @SunFlower @supportingearthangel @sweetlife101 @sweetmango91 @sweetMelody95 @sweetrosa1987 @Teresa416 @TheMandalorian @ThePersonYouCanNeverKnow @TheRoseHeartz @TheSciKid @Tiggergirl @tisjme @TrinnitysLight81 @tygo @Umbrella89 @Understandinggirl1990 @unkindloving @Vargasb @VickyP @victoriia @Violiness @warmheartedFarm7120 @Wawas @WelcomeToChat @westvirginia @wildcat85 @Worrior22Warrior @XxOgSpunBbygrl @Youarelovelyy @yzzil @zeraphim

66
User Profile: unique73
unique73 February 20th, 2021

@RumpleSteeleSkin

There are lots of songs, but I would say "I wanna grow old with you- by westlife", I used to listen to 2/3 years back, it hit me up again recently, reminds me of someone❤

1 reply
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin OP February 21st, 2021

@unique73

Hiya Unique wonderful to see ya! I am glad when you hear this song you have memories of someone. I hope it is positiveyesI really do enjoy this music thank you for sharing

https://youtu.be/1WCIrw85zbQ

load more
User Profile: RationalMe7
RationalMe7 February 21st, 2021

@RumpleSteeleSkin

My favourite song is Wavin' Flag.

User Profile: wonderfulKermitKaTy
wonderfulKermitKaTy February 21st, 2021

Fake love, falling , sign of times , DNA , life goes on, new rules , new rules (txt), 20 cm, sweet creature , kiwi , there's nothing holding me back , princess doesn't cry , river and a million more which I can't remember :P

User Profile: conscientiousPeach2999
conscientiousPeach2999 February 21st, 2021

Glamorous - Fergie; party in the USA - Miley cyrus; pumped up kicks - foster the people; super bass - Nicki Minaj; Halo - Beyoncé; bleeding love - Leona lewis

User Profile: zoe01108
zoe01108 February 21st, 2021

@RumpleSteeleSkin

any arinana grande song haha

User Profile: Amy
Amy February 21st, 2021

Anything by Simple Plan or FM Static. I was really into those bands as a teenager and still am. 🙈

User Profile: cuteOrange213
cuteOrange213 February 21st, 2021

@RumpleSteeleSkin

I don't have any songs from my teenage years since I am still one too. But if I had to choose one song, it would be Hurts So Good by Astrid Slaugh

User Profile: BipolarNWonderland
BipolarNWonderland February 21st, 2021

I LOVE Waterfalls by TLC!

User Profile: sia1325
sia1325 February 21st, 2021

@RumpleSteeleSkin Thanks a lot for this awesome post!Red heart

I have a NeverEnding list of favorite songs and I'm still in my teenage years XD

But I'll go with Hall of Fame by The Script and You & I by One Direction!Red heart

Believe In Yourself!✨

February 21st, 2021

@RumpleSteeleSkin

I love Avril Lavigne and Kesha. I used to listen to "the best damn thing" by Avril and "tik tok" by Kesha a lot. Like every day heart